Top 3 pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 3 pick

I don't know about everybody else but, I just get this feeling this is the year that will end up in the top 3. Weak draft and no alright #1 pick. With luck of this franchise of course this would be the year when we end up in the top 3. With every lost this seems more and more likely.

I was curious to know if we did end up in the top three who would you pick at each spot.

1.Nerlens Noel
    2.Anthony Bennett(if Noel is off the board)
    3.Smart(if Noel and Bennet are off the board)
    @Chr1st1anL

Smart, Noel, Oladipo.

Comment

Noel, Oladipo, Anthony Bennett.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I would like to package the pick (if we get it, which is statistically unlikely)along w/ derozan, for proven, veteran talent if possible.

Comment

Package the pick with Bargnani.

Comment

New theory: Colangelo convinced the team that tanking is the best way to get rid of Bargnani (Trade him with a top 3 pick!)
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I really don't see Colangelo going for a 2 guard. With offering DD that contract and drafting Ross. With all the money tied up at the wing position. I just don't see it happening.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

jesus christ i would be so upset if we somehow got into the top 3
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

package the pick and bargnani for someone...or even something...
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

i'd go with mclemore probably, i guess. reminds me of harden kinda.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                      i'd go with mclemore probably, i guess. reminds me of harden kinda.
                      I would say Muhammad is more harden-esque
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I agree with the people who want to package it with Bargs (ideally). I don't see the wings at the top as obvious franchise talents. If the team gets a top 3 pick, it may be the best asset to help turn a Bargs trade into a good one for the team.

I wouldn't be wholly opposed to getting Noel, because I do think he'll be able to play PF in the NBA, and it would give us a scary trio on the boards and D with him, JV and Amir...of course, that would likely mean winning the lottery....and also, just to throw it out there, even if they won the lottery it might still be a good idea to trade the pick with Bargs.

So basically, if we got these picks...
                        1. Draft Noel and probably keep
                        2/3. If Noel is taken 1st, draft a wing(probably) and trade with Bargs. Of course, if there's a deal in place before the draft, it's draft whoever the other team wants.
                        Last edited by white men can't jump; Thu Mar 28, 2013, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          I would say Muhammad is more harden-esque
                          hmm yeah i could see that too. mclemore's tiny wingspan is really concerning, actually.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                            hmm yeah i could see that too. mclemore's tiny wingspan is really concerning, actually.
                            A shorter wingspan can be an advantage.

http://www.gizmag.com/roadkill-breed...olution/26708/

Comment

package the pick with bargs pref. for another starting PF...maybe we could pull off a Bargs/Fields/1st for Gasol?

amnesty Kleiza..

try to find a nice return for DD

try to resign Jose! for 2year 9-10mill

block AA's agent from contacting Raptors front office!!

last but not least FIRE DC!!! & HIRE SVG!!!
                              Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Thu Mar 28, 2013, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X