The DOUBLE DRAGONS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The DOUBLE DRAGONS!

For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

LOL!! that was almost good enough to make up for my disappointment of this thread not being about the old video game

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      LOL!! that was almost good enough to make up for my disappointment of this thread not being about the old video game
      First thing that popped into my head, too....

Second thing was that this play would work even better if Derozan could catch and shoot. Instead, he runs 6 feet past the 3-pt line, slowly turns around and waits for the defender to get back into position before dribbling around aimlessly for a few seconds. Total waste of an awesome play by Val and Amir.

Comment

the only thing stopping this from being an epic basketball achievement is that nobody scored off of it
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

It actually kinda worked a bit though.

This is Casey's finest coaching achievement.

Comment

if that's legal then why not line up a wall on inbound plays too! could work to free up Gay for a buzzer beater down the road..i cant believe that's not an illegal screen though!

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
              if that's legal then why not line up a wall on inbound plays too! could work to free up Gay for a buzzer beater down the road..i cant believe that's not an illegal screen though!
              I was just thinking the exact same thing

Comment

Amazing. Now thats working together!

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                  lol, it's the basketball equivalent of the Mighty Ducks' Flying V

Comment

This is going on Shaqtin a fool

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                      lol, it's the basketball equivalent of the Mighty Ducks' Flying V
                      HAHAHAH

Quack. Quack! QUACK! QUACK!! QUACK!!! QUACK!!!!

But lets be honest, if there was a basketball version of the "knuckle puck" it'd be in JVs move-list.

Comment

LOL that was awesome.

Comment

The general opinion around the blogosphere about this play seems to be that they revolutionized the game. Haha

Everyone seems to love it, from Yahoo!s Ball Don't Lie to Larry Brown Sports. Its a hit! Haha

Comment

I think David Stern should award the 1st overall pick for this incredible discovery

Comment

Actually, I'm kind of pissed. The play itself is great, but it's the kind of surprise play you save for a really important moment in a really important game, e.g. game winning shot in the playoffs or something like that. Not 10 seconds into a meaningless game with another meaningless team at the end of yet another meaningless season.

Comment

Working...
                              X