Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off season makeover: Good Bye DeRozan, GoodBye Andrea, GoodBye Casey, Good Bye Kleiza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enlightenment wrote: View Post
    I put fields there more for small ball purposes, a 4 man rotation of Boozer - JV - Amir - Acy with Fields playing a few minutes during small ball is still a balanced roster. And I simply cant trust the SG spot to Ross and Fields alone. I would prefer to draft an SG to strengthen that position.
    If Casey was gone, I'd be happy with Anderson returning. He is useful, he just needs a leash.

You could get some small ball going with Lowry and Ridnour/Barea playing the guard positions too.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      If Casey was gone, I'd be happy with Anderson returning. He is useful, he just needs a leash.

You could get some small ball going with Lowry and Ridnour/Barea playing the guard positions too.
      Agreed. Man, so much of Anderson staying has to do with me not trusting Casey to use him as he should. I believe the GM needs to take AA out of the equation. I don't have a problem with AA's skills, just how he gets used.

Comment

I could definitely see the wolves trading for Demar. They're pretty thirsty for a starting SG.

Also, Khan.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

T-Wolves still have Shved as well, I think they're hoping he can grow into something as well.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            T-Wolves still have Shved as well, I think they're hoping he can grow into something as well.
            Likely a giant Barea? Wolves have a lot of PG's and combo guards but no real SG. Budinger is more of a SF in my opinion.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              If something like the above happened, I'd be extremely happy.... so it is not likely to happen!
              Maybe it won't happen because the DeRozan trade is not realistic at all. There is no way Minnesota give up that much for DeRozan.

Comment

Hugmenot wrote: View Post
                Maybe it won't happen because the DeRozan trade is not realistic at all. There is no way Minnesota give up that much for DeRozan.
                You are very likely right and you sound so convinced, hey, are you a GM? I don't know but sounds like you might be.

But what is known:
                they have pursued DeRozan in the past,
                DeRozan fills a need,
                they don't want Williams,
                they have 4 guys who can play the point,
                Roy is not likely to play no matter how much he wants to,
                draft picks are hardly a sure bet,
                this is a weak draft class,
                it is a weak free agent class on the wing,
                they need to start winning as Love is able to opt out in 2 seasons,
                ownership is looking to sell.

Maybe those factors tie in to things. Most likely they don't.

This is a forum to shoot the shit, not be a dick.

Comment

Working...
                X