• Show
Clear All

• Vykis wrote: View Post
    For what?
    For being confrontational?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Thank you Bryan Colangelo for trading that 1st round pick for Kyle Lowry
      Looking back at this post, really puts things into perspective (original post, April 9, 2013).
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
          good lord, that's a block.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• That was like watching Kevin Durant block Kevin Durant.

Comment

• So my post got deleted just because I was right and everyone else here was wrong? You guys can't be man enough and admit you were wrong? You have to delete my post instead?

Every single thing I said here proved TRUE.

EVERY SINGLE THING.

And I was harassed and insulted over and over here for what I told you. I was just trying to help you, give true info to you, tell you the truth, and you outright viciously insulted and attacked me, mocked me, patronized me, etc.

Now that it turns out I was right on every single thing, rather than say, OK, yes he was right, and maybe we should have listened to what he was saying, you just delete my post saying I was right.

That's low.

Well, now you all know that I had the greatest by far international basketball knowledge here and that I told you everything that US scouts and sports media was saying was pure nonsense, especially all that absurd talk about the level of Greek second division.

Hell, he puts up as good of stats in the NBA as he did in Greece 2nd Division.

I suggest that next time I give my advice here to you on a European prospect that you listen to what I am telling you, rather than treat me like I am a lying POS.
              Last edited by Basilis; Wed Jan 15, 2014, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Welcome back, Basilis. Yes GA is a good prospect that is from Greece. Point noted. Time to move on.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                  Welcome back, Basilis. Yes GA is a good prospect that is from Greece. Point noted. Time to move on.
                  I should not have been treated like I was and you know it.

Comment

• Basilis wrote: View Post
                    So my post got deleted just because I was right and everyone else here was wrong? You guys can't be man enough and admit you were wrong? You have to delete my post instead?

Every single thing I said here proved TRUE.

EVERY SINGLE THING.

And I was harassed and insulted over and over here for what I told you. I was just trying to help you, give true info to you, tell you the truth, and you outright viciously insulted and attacked me, mocked me, patronized me, etc.

Now that it turns out I was right on every single thing, rather than say, OK, yes he was right, and maybe we should have listened to what he was saying, you just delete my post saying I was right.

That's low.

Well, now you all know that I had the greatest by far international basketball knowledge here and that I told you everything that US scouts and sports media was saying was pure nonsense, especially all that absurd talk about the level of Greek second division.

Hell, he puts up as good of stats in the NBA as he did in Greece 2nd Division.

I suggest that next time I give my advice here to you on a European prospect that you listen to what I am telling you, rather than treat me like I am a lying POS.
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

wait... youre the one who gave us a list of apparently 'Greek' players, 80% of which were not Greek at all.

I remember you. We just ridiculed you for your persistence of that point. Man, someone has to dig up that list again.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

You should have been treated much more harshly, you sir are a biggot, with a very short fuse and you go off everytime someone disagrees with you, in any other forum with less civil posters you would have been bombarded with obscenities. So it is you, who should apologise. As far for Giannis he's a great prospect, with elite physical tools and he will be a great player in the future.

Comment

• Pooka is that you
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post

This is awesome!

Comment

• Hype machine at work! Lol

Comment

Working...