No announcement yet.

Raptors Vs Bulls: .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was one of the most fun games to watch all season.

Lowry played really well tonight. He's getting a really good sense of where his soldiers are, and I think Casey is trusting him a bit more with the offense.

Ends up being Lowry good = Raptors good.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      Can't wait to watch this game! Did not expect a 2nd win over the bulls with deng back.
      Kind of odd that it usually takes a series of injuries for another player to break out (not that acy broke out but looks like he had a good game)
      Bulls didn't have legs today.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
        lol my question from Twitter for Matt aired. Don't know if ya'll saw that, but it's a frequently asked question here on the board.
        Saw it. I knew it was you, after i read Reuben lol

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          What was it?
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            What was it?
            Do DeMar and Rudy overlap each others game, something a long the lines of that. Matt's like: "They are athletic wings who fill the lane, but they both need to work on their 3 point shots this summer" which is pretty accurate. I don't mind keeping them both, but they have to become better shooters and passers

Comment

I think Lowry looked that much better tonight because Lucas was so terrible. I hope we can address the back up point guard position in the summer -- hopefully land a guy who is not trigger happy every time down the court. Lucas really pissed me off tonight & as much as I respect the fact that he's a good shooter, he forces up way too many jumpers where his role asks for him to get his dudes going.

There was a significant swing in momentum when Lucas was at the helm & I wish to not see that next season.

Quincy Acy is climbing up there in terms of my favourite Raptor players this season. It's hard not to like him because he brings it every time he's on the court. He's a really good athlete which makes up for his size. He has good length as well to make up for his 6'7" frame & he is really mobile on defense. I was watching him solely on rotations & he's actually ahead of Jonas in terms of understanding rotations. He gives you the ability to trap the pick and roll because he is that agile. Not to mention, the combination of Amir and Quincy on defense -- solid tandem.
              “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                What was it?
                I had asked:

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                Hahaha, just some things known right away!
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Quincy Acy has been playing better than most rookies look what a motor can do for you and overall defensive knowledge. You can say Bulls never had legs but Raps never had JV, Ross or a back up PG or else a lot of those pitches to Gray would have been JV finishing or going to the line.

Comment

He is a totally different player after coming back from the D-league.
                    His confidence and his pace is much better. He doesn't look... AS MUCH... of a bumbling fool as he previously did with his court positioning.

Looking forward to see how he plays after the summer.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                      lol my question from Twitter for Matt aired. Don't know if ya'll saw that, but it's a frequently asked question here on the board.
                      I didn't get a chance to watch the game. What was the question?
                      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                        I didn't get a chance to watch the game. What was the question?
                        Look a little at the top! I posted the tweet!
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Ok wow what. Just watching the game now and AMIR WITH A 3?! Amazing. definitely beat the time landry fields actually made a 3 and kissed his hands.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            Ok wow what. Just watching the game now and AMIR WITH A 3?! Amazing. definitely beat the time landry fields actually made a 3 and kissed his hands.
                            Building basically exploded on this one...I forgot about that. Loved the swipe of the ground afterward as well.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Acy looks like he is pretty intelligent on the floor. He knows how to affect the game without necessarily being involved in the play (strong off-ball screens, good positioning, no negative to defensive/offensive flow, great hustle and intensity)

Though I would like to point out, contrary to every opposing announcer's talking point, Acy reminds me very very little of Reggie Evans. Save the beard ofcourse!
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                              X