GT: The Grande Finale, Celtics @ Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Well, at least we ended off the season with a bang. But hey, even that note isn't a positive one around here.
    I feel positive. Bad times can't stay here with us, right. This season was fucked up with season start, ref miss-calls, but I'm positive, I'm still seeing plenty of potential for raptors.

and yeah! MVP chants for gray, wtf man.

Comment

7th best season of the raptors. WOOT.

Comment

Up and Down season, through and through, but congratulations on another one done!
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          I feel positive. Bad times can't stay here with us, right. This season was fucked up with season start, ref miss-calls, but I'm positive, I'm still seeing plenty of potential for raptors.

and yeah! MVP chants for gray, wtf man.
          Why???......so late?

Shoulda been done from the start of the season.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I'm strangely happy we didn't end with 33 wins....and nothign to do with Hollinger at all...it's just, like, the most common amount of wins we always seem to get in mediocre seasons. I'm developing an irrational fear and hatred of that number.

Comment

Considering we've gone 22 Wins, 28 Wins (projected) and 34 Wins in the last 3 seasons, we're on target to do 40 wins next season. Excellent.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                Considering we've gone 22 Wins, 28 Wins (projected) and 34 Wins in the last 3 seasons, we're on target to do 40 wins next season. Excellent.
                I vote it will be a non-linear graph, and we will actually reach closer to 48.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Oh no, Raptors withdrawal already setting in....

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Oh no, Raptors withdrawal already setting in....
                    I was about to say the same I miss them already...

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      But last year only had 66 games. Theory, broken.

Comment

Congratulations to all Raptors fans on this forum for hanging in there, staying the course, not just dwelling on the negatives, looking forward to next season.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                          I vote it will be a non-linear graph, and we will actually reach closer to 48.
                          *whistles* Damn. Those are lofty projections. I like your style.

Sig wrote: View Post
                          But last year only had 66 games. Theory, broken.
                          Hence why I put the word projected beside the 28 wins. We actually had 23 wins, but with a winning percentage of 35%, that puts us at 28 wins in an 82 game season. Theory stands.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                            Congratulations to all Raptors fans on this forum for hanging in there, staying the course, not just dwelling on the negatives, looking forward to next season.
                            Please do not get this misconstrued as an endorsement of a Bryan Colangelo contract extension.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              comcast commentators don't believe about Raptors playoff push next season, because of Rudy. I kinda do.
                              Boston commentators are butthurt homers. They complain about every call that goes their way and when they lose they bash the other team. Easily one of the worst broadcasting crews out there

Comment

Toronto Classy as usual!

Comment

Working...
                                X