Shaq doesn't like Howard's nickname

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaq doesn't like Howard's nickname

Shaq is angry at Dwight for having the Superman nickname, and "doubling" another NBA player (Shaquille). Howard however declines to argue about it and doesn't want to make a feud about it. I just think O'neal is overreacting to this and just needs to relax. I mean Howard didn't put the nickname on himself, and Shaq seems to get more angry and conceited every season even if his play is getting worse.
    http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index....aquille_2.html
    http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index....urst_perp.html
    Raptors fan for life....sadly.

Shaq is the "old man" of the NBA, does nothing but complaining.

I hope he retires after this season, i'm getting tired of his antics.

Comment

Shaq is a child. This isn't the first time he's cried about this. Best to just ignore it because its not like it was a creative nickname to begin with....

Comment

Seems to have an air of entitlement. He forgets pretty soon that he "stole" Nash's idea for his tv show (reports are he settled with Nash...possibly monetarily.. on the rights).

Comment

Sportscentre is trying to make it into a feud, but really, Howard is being really mature about this and just saying he doesn't want to get into it. It's only Shaq who is having temper tantrums..

Comment

This is far from the first time Shaq has acted like an entitled dope about something. Why more people don't see him as a whiner is beyond me.

The more I think about it, the more I see Shaq as the bad guy in the whole Kobe/Shaq drama from a few years ago. He seems unable to leave a team without a foul odor in the air.

Comment

barkingclam wrote: View Post
              The more I think about it, the more I see Shaq as the bad guy in the whole Kobe/Shaq drama from a few years ago.
              I would love to hear why you feel that way.

Comment

Working...
              X