No announcement yet.

DC and BC end of season pressers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He thought he had a good core at the start of this year and the year before that.

If you keep on changing the core (the most overused term in Colangelo's tenure) you can always come back and say they just need some gel time, until you make the next roster move and talk about your new core.

This is a joke.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
      "Organic Growth" is the new BC corporate bafflegab for 2013-2014. As good as past favourite nonsensical corporate-speak like "accelerated rebuild", "winning culture" and "dealing with success".

Can't wait for the 2014-2015 focus group tested catch-phrase.
      Of course it is. He has no draft picks and no cap room. They have to grow organically to be better.

I don't see other Gm's in the league spout this type of nonsense. 7 years in and this is what the fans get rewarded wityh at the end of each season. Double speak starring Bryan Colangelo.

The man singlehandedly responsible for the Raps being in the doldrums for the majority of his tenure. It's a huge dissapointment that this man still has his job.

Comment

This team will never be any good under Colangelo's reign.

No accountability whatsoever. Starts from the top and heads all the way down this organization. I would like Casey gone but at least he stood up and took some responsibility for how bad they were this year defensively. He's no better than Colangelo imo but at least he can acknowledge something was wrong, cause you know.....they are in the lottery again.

Colangelo on the other hand has such an inflated opinion of himself and everything he does that nothing is wrong at all. Andrea is still a great talent, and this roster is exceptional, and the core is getting better year after year (even though the core changes year after year), and next year is playoffs for sure because the organic growth will be so great that the team won't even be recognizable next year with how great everyone is playing. LOL

I actually want him back next year, so when they don't make the playoffs (The basketball Gods are frowning upon BC. His day will come soon enough) just to listen to him spin it and blame injuries, coaching or whatever other nonsense reason for him not being able to build a team properly.

Take some accountability for the teams continued failings. You've been the one consistent the whole time. It's on you.

Comment

Colangelo, "I will take that clearly on my shoulders...."

There's a first time for everything.

Comment

I don't know why everyone seems bewildered at what BC is saying. I'm sure all of you mainly have jobs and thus understand that you have to spin some things you say, especially if something you've been working on didn't go over too well. You don't say "Man that was all on me. I suck. Fire me please."

Comment

Ryan Wolstat: Colangelo says no change with Bargnani but change of scenery has been talked about with agent and might be best for everybody.
              The pessimist in me worries that the change of scenery they're talking about is just removing the rock from outside the dressing room and replacing it with a shrubbery.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                *smashes face into desk*
                Yo why you killing me today everything you have said has me rolling ....

Comment

Josh Lewenberg ‏@JLew1050 13s

"There is not a less relevant team than the Toronto Raptors"- @stephenasmith on with @HayesTSN
                  Im a huge Stephen A Smith fan hes hilarious but man Ouch lol

Comment

Stellar.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                      Do you disagree? At least Sacramento has the whole "will they move to Seattle?" storyline going.

All we got is that we show up 4 times a year on ESPN's NBA page cause of a trade we made.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                        Fuck Casey. Hindsight is 20/20, bitch. Be a better coach.
                        LOL - Wow. True though!!

"Come hell or high water" was a stupid statement. I LOST respect for Casey when he said that. I don't think ANY player should come before the best interests of the team. Especially someone who's not worthy of it (Bargs). We weren't talking about Lebron James or Kobe struggling to start a season......we were talking about Andrea freaking Bargnani! ***

Comment

As long as he's at the helm, I have no faith in this franchise. Seven years and counting. Bullshit.
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Doesn't surprise me in the least. I agree to a certain extent, but I find Stephen A. to be a bit bone-headed anyways.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

New Raptors campaign next season:
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

The guy who dickrides LeBron and knows nothing about basketball?

Comment

Working...
                                X