No announcement yet.

Rudy Gay - Power Forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I have no clue. HIs tweets are totally benign.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
      T-Ross is too young. He's not going to develop over this summer as much as we all think he will. He doesn't have the maturity yet to take the game seriously.

He won't develop into a moderate player until year 3, just like Ed Davis.
      You can quote me on this.

And also, He hates Toronto. He left IMMEDIATELY after his Exit interview and posted on twitter how awesome it was to get out of this city right after he got off the plane from LAX.

He will most likely blossom on another team.

Back to Rudy Gay.
      Total garbage.

"He hates Toronto".... zero evidence of this

"He left IMMEDIATELY after his Exit interview"..... ummmm, that's what players do after exit interviews. they go home, doh

"posted on twitter how awesome it was to get out of this city".... total BS

Comment

DrunkMunky is Drunk

Comment

T-Ross is too young. He's not going to develop over this summer as much as we all think he will. He doesn't have the maturity yet to take the game seriously.

He won't develop into a moderate player until year 3, just like Ed Davis.
          You can quote me on this.

And also, He hates Toronto. He left IMMEDIATELY after his Exit interview and posted on twitter how awesome it was to get out of this city right after he got off the plane from LAX.

He will most likely blossom on another team.

Back to Rudy Gay.
          I'd like to see that tweet. Was it deleted? This is what is on his Twitter feed:

Last edited by mcHAPPY; Wed Apr 24, 2013, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            I'd like to see that tweet. Was it deleted?
            That wasn't a tweet, that was just his assumption of what those two tweets meant.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

now hes going to cabo. i bet 10forthewin will be happy hes getting a vacation

Comment

Whoops.

I see a lot of other people beat me to it.

That is what happens when it takes you an hour between reply and post. Joys of fatherhood.

Comment

You guys can call me bs on my interpretation on what I think of him, but I know I'm right.

During his real sports interview, he said that Toronto is too cold for him.

During the Slam Dunk contest, he didn't thank anyone in Toronto on television until nbatv canada was on him.

He has shown over the season, due to his lack of maturity, how little love he has for this city.
                  He's going to be out the door the first chance he gets.

Comment

You guys can call me bs on my interpretation on what I think of him, but I know I'm right.

During the Slam Dunk contest, he didn't thank anyone in Toronto on television until nbatv canada was on him.

He has shown over the season, due to his lack of maturity, how little love he has for this city.
                    Assuming you are right and assuming he becomes a talent in the league, he is going to be a Raptor for another 7 seasons unless Toronto decides differently. I suggest you mail him a really warm coat.

Comment

Perhaps an 'everything terrance ross' thread should be started and we move this conversation over there?

Comment

I'm not calling bs on your interpretation. For all I know you are right about Ross. I'm calling bs on your remark that he "posted on twitter how awesome it was to get out of this city right after he got off the plane from LAX."

Comment

Hey mate, I call it how I see it.

Comment

Hey mate, I call it how I see it.
                            I'm not your mate, buddy.

If you called it how you see it, you have to get your eyes checked. Because you said that's what he posted, you didn't say that's what you thought he meant or that you interpreted it as such. That's a big difference (not that I have a big problem with it btw; we'll just know what worth to attach to your words).

Comment

From watching him the entire season, his interviews via nba tv us stream and nba canada, in addition to information posted online. It's my conclusion that he hates Toronto, he wants the hell out, and he was the first member on the team to tweet, and leave Toronto right away after Exit interviews.

Comment

I do want to see him get more minutes. But I have nothing wrong with the Avery Bradley model.
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X