Colangelo Not Even Listening to Offers For CB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colangelo Not Even Listening to Offers For CB

This is something we already knew. It seems that other GM's and media are finally realizing BC will not trade CB.

According to a Tweet from Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski, several executives attempted to initiate trade talk with Bryan Colangelo in regards to Chris Bosh.

There is virtually no chance the Raptors even entertain dealing Bosh before the deadline.

"That window's not even open a crack," one executive said.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar..._from_rivals/#

im shocked......

Comment

And why should he? By all accounts over these last couple months it would appear as though Bosh doesn't want to leave Toronto. I'd be shocked if we was playing somewhere else next season, but I would at least hope as worst that he'd work out an agreement with BC in a "sign-and-trade" this summer so we can at least get something for him instead of him walking away for nothing at all.

Bargnani's a talent, but he's no Bosh and we'd struggle significantly moving forward if he did leave us as unrestricted free agent this summer. I mean, finding 20/10 forwards are hard to come by these days.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
        And why should he? By all accounts over these last couple months it would appear as though Bosh doesn't want to leave Toronto. I'd be shocked if we was playing somewhere else next season, but I would at least hope as worst that he'd work out an agreement with BC in a "sign-and-trade" this summer so we can at least get something for him instead of him walking away for nothing at all.

Bargnani's a talent, but he's no Bosh and we'd struggle significantly moving forward if he did leave us as unrestricted free agent this summer. I mean, finding 20/10 forwards are hard to come by these days.
        Which is why it shocks me to hear some Dinos fans say they would be fine to see CB leave and that the Raps would be ok with Bargs as the main guy.

Yeah, the Raps team is deeper and they have some talent other than Bosh but realistically, the Raps would be hard pressed to compete for a playoff spot without him.

Comment

Working...
        X