Bad Tattoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Tattoos

A conversation over in the Video Game thread gave me an idea for a new Thread!

And this picture I saw a few days is a perfect starting point:

Lesson to learn here kiddies - Tattoos can help you get lucky, and make you look SUPER badass and cool ... OR .. they can make you look like an absolute idiot. Word of Caution.

Or how bout the monstrousity Kirilenko got?

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Or how bout the monstrousity Kirilenko got?

I really dig it it's neither mainstream nor banal.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

What about this? Two Latvian hardcore fans. Cool or not?

Comment

If that aren't the Macius brothers!

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
            If that aren't the Macius brothers!
            Hehe, we know too much.

Comment

Just a few that I remembered off the top of my head!

Comment

i actually dig the kirilenko one... but it follows my #1 rule for tattoos, "make sure you can hide it under your clothes so that you don't ruin wedding pictures"

face tats, neck tats, hand tats... those are a one way ticket to a life long career in used CD shop cashiering

i personally hate when people get tattoos of actual people... no matter how good they look initially.. nobody ever stops and considers that your body changes... skin stretches... you get fat... you get skinny... depending on your age, you might get taller...

for example, MMA Fighter Alan Belcher thought it would be a great idea to get a Johnny Cash tattoo.... and i present for your amusement, his tattoo of fat Elvis.

Comment

while looking for an example of a tattoo that is actually really good... i ran across this monstrosity

Comment

Dude wanted to become a curtain... This is sad.

Enjoy this one, I don't know if you Canadians like him, as he's your product, but we don't. Sad as well.

I would say good

Comment

one of my personal favourites is joe rogan's sleeve.. it only works for him though... i can see it requiring an assload of maintenance and touchups.. to the level that regular civilian types wouldn't be able to afford..

Comment

Big fan of Joe Rogan .. and that is a serious sleeve ... impressive actually.

Comment

I ain't gettin no tattoo, ever. If the raptors win a championship, I may consider getting the raptor holding the Larry obrien trophy

Comment

How do you guys feel about The Rock's newish one-arm-man-boob tattoo?

I like it

Comment

Can't hate on the rock. . His are traditional samoan warrior tattoos. . I believe. . Looks fierce

Comment

Working...
                              X