LeBron: Cavs get no respect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron: Cavs get no respect

When asked by The Post about Lee getting the nod over Shaquille O'Neal, James said, "It's an ongoing story about our franchise. We've always kind of been the butt of a joke -- before me being drafted and other guys coming along."
    James is the lone Cavalier in Dallas for All-Star Weekend, with commissioner David Stern making sure of it with his Lee pick.
    "Last year it took three injuries for Mo [Peterson] to be an All-Star when we were the best team in the league also," James said. "So once again we're the best team in the league and Mo got no consideration. Shaq got no consideration. We also got three of the five top 3-pointers in the league [Williams, Daniel Gibson, Anthony Parker], and we have no shooters in the 3-point shooting contest (last) night.
    "That shows just how much respect we get. At the end of the day, we just earn it and just go out and play basketball."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knick...#ixzz0fYskQEJ7

LBJ, has gotta be joking?! Shaq over Lee in the ASG? No way, not even close imo. Lee deserved that spot for sure. He might have a point though with Williams-he probably should have gotten an All Star nod. As for the 3 point shooting contest-yeah one of the Cavs players should have been in it.

I'll bet Shaq paid Lebron to say that so he can keep massaging his ego

Comment

In the quote it should be Mo [Williams].

Comment

I have no idea what he is thinking. Is he serious? Is he just humble? HAHA YEAH RIGHT but maybe he hasn't considered that he is the only Cav on the All-Star list because he is the only one who even remotely deserves to be there over another player. His "top 5" sharpshooters might not be so hot if they didn't get all kinds of open looks because of him. Shaq would be stuffing his pie hole in a Denny's by now without Lebron. Lebron IS the Cavs, and he gets his respect. The rest of them are not even remotely worth considering without Lebron in the equation.

Comment

Working...
        X