Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Yes, Soft Euro is out.

Note to New Owners: Change your Team Name to your respective RR Names. Thank You!

As for Raptorsss and ddaylewis, (the two interested parties) you are absolutely correct on the first come first served.
    Just had to compare PMs to thread messages is all.

Unfortunately, I will have to break the bad news to ddaylewis that his bid was denied ... but he and Codadav will placed on the Official Keeper Wait List. Thanks for the your interest everyone!

Raptorsss, Welcome Aboard!

Raptorsss
    Keep them in mind for Dynasty too.

I'm not optimistic everyone shows.

Comment

Ok, Teams are Locked. Draft is Officially set for this Sunday, Oct. 27 @ 7:30pm.
      I've gone in and set the Keepers for those who have submitted them.

Still need Keepers from:
      -Mango

and our 3 newest Owners:
      -Pakdawgie
      -Keeping it Real
      -Raptorsss

Don't forget guys!!
      Last edited by Joey; Wed Oct 23, 2013, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Ok, Teams are Locked. Draft is Officially set for this Sunday, Oct. 27 @ 7:30pm.
        I've gone in and set the Keepers for those who have submitted them.

Still need Keepers from:
        -Matt52
        -Mango

and our 3 newest Owners:
        -Pakdawgie
        -Keeping it Real
        -Raptorsss

Don't forget guys!!
        Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Keeping just Josh Smith.
        Just Josh Smith.

I did it through Yahoo! as well.

Comment

Keeping just Josh Smith.
          Just Josh Smith.

I did it through Yahoo! as well.
          Whoops! Sorry I missed that Matt!
          And thanks!

Comment

I want to keep DeMarcus Cousins as well please.

Comment

Keepers
              Rose Rondo Derozan Munroe Lawson

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                I want to keep DeMarcus Cousins as well please.
                Okie doke. Thats set online. You've got $90 for the auction left over.

Did you know there's a "Marcus Cousin" that plays for the Rockets.. that coulda been bad. Hahah

Comment

Here are my keepers (I also set online):
                  Lebron, Kevin Love, Larry Sanders, Noah, Westbrook.

Happy to be a part of this!

Comment

pakdawgie wrote: View Post
                    Here are my keepers (I also set online):
                    Lebron, Kevin Love, Larry Sanders, Noah, Westbrook.

Happy to be a part of this!
                    Ya, you should be, Soft Euro set you up nicely! Haha Happy to have you man!

Comment

He certainly did - looking at the team he had studs at the top but pretty weak supporting cast - my challenge is to get the right breakout guys to take the team to the top.

Comment

Alright, we're only awaiting Keepers from Raptorsss and Mangokid now. I haven't seen Mango around here in a while, so I'm wondering if we'll get anything.. he's got some good options too.

Comment

Alright, we're only awaiting Keepers from Raptorsss and Mangokid now. I haven't seen Mango around here in a while, so I'm wondering if we'll get anything.. he's got some good options too.
                          If Mangokid and Raptorsss don't submit a response concerning their keepers by the deadline, they may as well be considered inactive and should have their teams revoked.

This league cannot allow absentee managers to hang around all season.
                          RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                            If Mangokid and Raptorsss don't submit a response concerning their keepers by the deadline, they may as well be considered inactive and should have their teams revoked.

This league cannot allow absentee managers to hang around all season.
                            We're on it. And while I agree we won't tolerate absentee owners, no teams will be revoked just yet. Mango doesn't hang out a lot, but he sets his lineups, and that's what counts.
                            And if they don't declare their keepers, that's just more talent in the Draft pool.

Comment

We're on it. And while I agree we won't tolerate absentee owners, no teams will be revoked just yet. Mango doesn't hang out a lot, but he sets his lineups, and that's what counts.
                              And if they don't declare their keepers, that's just more talent in the Draft pool.
                              All I'm saying is if they aren't keeping any players they need to AT LEAST declare their decision.
                              RR OG

Comment

Ok I got keepers from Everyone, except Raptorsss didn't understand the Rules and didn't bother to ask... so he's selected far too many keepers, and because he didn't post them here or give me a PM I couldn't discuss it with him ... UGH. Why don't people read the rules?!

Have sent him an email asking for a revision by 6pm otherwise they are all going into Pool. I have no other choice.
                                Last edited by Joey; Sun Oct 27, 2013, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X