Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve Nash as backup point guard in place if Andrea Bargnani

Comment

First thing s first, we decline jl3 player option and then we let bassy go then we get 1. Deven Harris 2. Call up Iverson Lowry Harris Iverson is a solid 3 man pg rotation
      #BringBackUzoh

Comment

If it's possible - trade Bargnani for mid first round pick, draft Kabongo or something like that...
        (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
          Steve Nash as backup point guard in place if Andrea Bargnani
          Not sure how he'd feel being a backup PG.

He has a 15% trade kicker, too.

Comment

He has proven himself to be injury prone this year.
            He is not a reliable No.1 PG for the Lakers.

Comment

Other scenario - throw Mid-level exception (if we still have one) to European. I doubt if a guy like Milos Teodosic would accept to play in the NBA because, I believe, he earns quite much in Russia but It worth a try. He's 26 year old 6'5 point guard with good playmaking skills and defence
              Last edited by japetas; Thu May 2, 2013, 05:06 PM.
              (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

The Raptors would have to acquire a first round pick to get Dennis Schroeder from Germany as PG. He's fast, strong with the ball, high assist to turnover ratio, lockdown defender, and a good shooter.

Last edited by stretch; Thu May 2, 2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Trade Lucas and Bargnani for Jeremy Lin. Houston might just do that, except that Lin fills a lot of seats.

Comment

Beagle wrote: View Post
                    Trade Lucas and Bargnani for Jeremy Lin. Houston might just do that, except that Lin fills a lot of seats.
                    Don't like Lin's contract. I'm sure BC/future GM will not want to deal with the poison pill.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Patrick Beverly with the bargain basement contract is the better point guard on Houston's roster right now.

Comment

japetas wrote: View Post
                        Other scenario - throw Mid-level exception (if we still have one) to European. I doubt if a guy like Milos Teodosic would accept to play in the NBA because, I believe, he earns quite much in Russia but It worth a try. He's 26 year old 6'5 point guard with good playmaking skills and defence
                        He would have to accept less money than he earns today if we can't sign him for something like 7 mln.

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                          I think we already have a pretty good backup point guard. I'd be more concerned about getting a good starter.
                          Best post of the last 4 weeks.

Comment

I don't think it's necessary to have two point guards with contrasting styles, that's a myth. What we need is someone who can play a little bit, whether it's distributing or scoring.
                            read my intelligent tweets

Comment

CJ fuckin Watson. Nuff said or hell even Nate Robinson, he'd fit right in.

Comment

ryley_b wrote: View Post
                                I don't think it's necessary to have two point guards with contrasting styles
                                '
                                Starting and back up PG being 'pass first' is no problem BUT both being 'shoot first' is a problem IMO.
                                Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X