Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

story from terrible bucks game a month back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R. Gay F 22:37 1-10 0-2 2-2 -19 3 5 8 2 3 0 1 1 1 4
    A. Johnson F-C 25:01 1-7 0-0 0-0 -22 2 4 6 1 3 2 3 2 2 2

Well. Let's not judge others.

Comment

If you've never had a road pop, then you aren't my kind of person.

And hey, at least it's not coke.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
        In Milwaukee stores stop selling liquor after 8 or 9. Legally you can't take alcohol from a bar home. The kid was probably their only choice.
        I was thinking more along the lines of the team travels together and they're not stopping the bus so Amir and Rudy can make a liquor run.

Comment

I think some our players want to become the new washington wizards; love joking around and having fun.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
            I think some our players want to become the new washington wizards; love joking around and having fun.
            Which is fine, as long as you do it in the right times. During the games, you remain professional and respect your opponent. Which they do.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              Maybe Lowry lol but i'm not sure
              kleiza

Comment

Just read the whole thing, some real cool stuff in there

Comment

Casey was probably saying on the plane. "POUND THE CI(ROCK)!!!"

That was a great reply from someone lmfao!!!

Comment

Ciroc Peach - C'mon.
                    i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

qb5PHILA@hotmail.com wrote: View Post
                      kleiza
                      Nah i don't think he's a mean guy off the court.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        *Yawn* Where is the story here?

Two guys wanted to have a couple drinks on the flight home after a days work. This happens about a millions times/night. At least we've confirmed they're not robots.
                        Yeah, basically a non story, unless one is interested in gossip about what drink they like after work.

Comment

I doubt it was just Gay and Amir only who were drinking on that Ciroc.

We all know Pietrus stays drunk.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

It seems I'm the only one who thinks this is dubious behaviour. For one, I'm not sure we even know if they asked before or after the game. Neither do we know if this was a one time thing or if for some players this is a regular thing. I'm not sure about the attitude of our current team at all.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                              It seems I'm the only one who thinks this is dubious behaviour. For one, I'm not sure we even know if they asked before or after the game. Neither do we know if this was a one time thing or if for some players this is a regular thing. I'm not sure about the attitude of our current team at all.
                              They aren't stupid. Amir would not drink before and game and neither would Rudy. We're not talking about Keon Clark here, the dude used to drink during halftime

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                They aren't stupid. Amir would not drink before and game and neither would Rudy. We're not talking about Keon Clark here, the dude used to drink during halftime
                                I didn't say they were drinking before the game; I wondered if they asked before for the booze before or after the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X