Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

story from terrible bucks game a month back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    I didn't say they were drinking before the game; I wondered if they asked before for the booze before or after the game.
    if it was before they wouldnt have needed the kid. they are over 21 you know. Considering they asked him in the locker room in front of Casey and the rest of the team, i doubt it was a shady move.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
      I didn't say they were drinking before the game; I wondered if they asked before for the booze before or after the game.
      it's a total non-event nothing of a nothing...what i can't get is why you give such a fuck?

i'd be more concerned about what they're drinking. peach fucking ciroc? BARF.
      TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

pillowmint wrote: View Post
        Ciroc Peach - C'mon.
        p00ka wrote: View Post
        Yeah, basically a non story, unless one is interested in gossip about what drink they like after work.
        Yeah, it sounds like they would prefer to order off the fancy cocktail menu (my wife enjoys those chocolatey and/or fruity drinks) rather than ordering up a beer or a whiskey or something like that.

Comment

yertu damkule wrote: View Post
          it's a total non-event nothing of a nothing...what i can't get is why you give such a fuck?

i'd be more concerned about what they're drinking. peach fucking ciroc? BARF.
          You don't have to get why I give a fuck. So you and the others have a different opinion and I think it's a bad sign which matches with some of my other feelings about some players on our team. That's it.

Comment

NoBan wrote:
            I thought Soft Euro arguing that JV has the 3rd highest trade value in basketball was the most outrageous thing I'd ever read on here, but akashsingh, you are a one-upper.
            I never said that.

Comment

p00ka wrote: View Post
              Yeah, basically a non story, unless one is interested in gossip about what drink they like after work.
              And that's precisely what matters in this story : I wouldn't be too worried about anyone drinking Peach Ciroc. This is the kind of booze you drink when you don't like booze but want to get drunk. Begginers' liquor.

So feel safe : Rudy and Amir are not heavy drinkers, just a couple of school boys IMO...

Comment

Working...
              X