No announcement yet.

Starting Five Predictions for Every NBA Team (Toronto) Next Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel badly for ED. His career was just getting into gear this season in Toronto and then came to a screeching halt in Memphis.

Comment

Hopefully Zach and Gasol are turning him into a monster behind the scenes.
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I don't feel bad for Davis. He's on a real contender now and ZBo is the ideal model for his game. Hollins is an old school guy that loves his hard-working big men. Ed should be just fine. He was getting more run up here, but he's in a better overall situation now.

The Maxiel talk is silly. I'm not a BR fan at all (but I do like their app). Never really bother to read their articles, and this piece reinforces that stance. But it is fun to get talking about who could be our starters next year. My prediction:

Kyle, Demar, Rudy, Amir, Jonas

K well maybe it wasnt that fun.

Comment

I've been as vocal as anybody on RR about my preference to upgrade the starting PF spot, allowing Johnson to slide into the backup PF / 3rd big spot. However, Maxiell is hardly what I had in mind with "upgrade". I think Johnson is a better player than Maxiell and I think Johnson would be a better starter for the Raptors next season. This article is complete nonsense, written by somebody who obviously has no clue about the Raptors.

Comment

maxiell is poogarb amir is way better

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
              Thats what i think too, but how come they have a spot on TNT OT????
              Even Charles said before that he loves bleacher report.
              Im baffled.
              This is why you don't listen to Charles Barkley. He doesn't know what he's on about 70% of the time

Comment

I love listening to Barkley. The guy comes off as a goof sometimes, but he knows his basketball.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                  I love listening to Barkley. The guy comes off as a goof sometimes, but he knows his basketball.
                  Uh oh, NoPropsNeeded, somebody thinks Barkley knows basketball. Please commence with your rant on how Charles doesn't know anything and you know more than Charles about the NBA. I need a good chuckle this morning anyways.

Charles > you.

Comment

NoBan wrote: View Post
                    Uh oh, NoPropsNeeded, somebody thinks Barkley knows basketball. Please commence with your rant on how Charles doesn't know anything and you know more than Charles about the NBA. I need a good chuckle this morning anyways.

Charles > you.
                    When was i comparing Charles to me? he may know BASKETBALL but he doesn't know jack shit about the NBA in its present day. As a broadcaster he should know about every team, how they play, etc...

Comment

Maxiell will be lucky to be in the league next year, maybe he got Maxiell confused with someone else. Amir is hands down a better pro than this guy, not even close. I would rather Andrea than Maxiell, seriously.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                        I would rather Andrea than Maxiell, seriously.
                        You better PRAY Jason Maxiell didn't read this. Otherwise he WILL be coming for you.

Comment

In what alternate universe is Maxiell an upgrade over Amir?

Probably the same universe that has TV spots advertising shows "based on the stand-up comedy of Liam Neeson"

Comment

I wouldn't say B/R is terrible, I think it has its place in the information world. It's just a bad place to go if you're looking for truth and facts. It's a great place to mine for ideas though.. however in this case I don't really understand why you sign Maxiell to MLE when you already have Amir Johnson.

The truth is, and I mean no offense, you would see the same kind of crap on the front page of Raptors Republic if they suddenly let every RR Forum member make posts on the blog side.
                            your pal,
                            ebrian

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              When was i comparing Charles to me? he may know BASKETBALL but he doesn't know jack shit about the NBA in its present day. As a broadcaster he should know about every team, how they play, etc...
                              Just giving you a hard time about Charles given that in the pre-season you went off on how stupid he is for saying the raps were irrelevant and would finish 5th in the division.

Comment

NoBan wrote: View Post
                                Just giving you a hard time about Charles given that in the pre-season you went off on how stupid he is for saying the raps were irrelevant and would finish 5th in the division.
                                well we did finish 5th in the division.

Comment

Working...
                                X