Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you feel about .. Andrew Wiggins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typical Wiggins fashion...making a decision without the bright lights.

You have to love the kid.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
      Lately I've been thinking ..

Tim Lewieke keeps saying he's about winning championships ..

Does our roster have the potential to win championships .. ?
      Maybe.

Would you guys be okay with him tanking next season on pursuit for Wiggins?

He's gonna be a star .. A LEBRON-JAMES star.

He might be the only way.
      Am I missing something? Why do we need to tank to get him? Let's just hire him now as our next GM.

If we can't get him as a player, then NO ONE CAN.

Win.
      your pal,
      ebrian

Comment

SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 9m
        BREAKING: Andrew Wiggins, No. 1 player in the class of 2013, announces his commitment to Kansas. Kansas has the No. 2 class in the country.

Well I think this was a good choice for him, glad he didn't pick Kentucky personally because of the competition he will have to face now rather than just coast Miami style. Put in the work young fella.
        Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

Jon_Wade wrote: View Post
          SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 9m
          BREAKING: Andrew Wiggins, No. 1 player in the class of 2013, announces his commitment to Kansas. Kansas has the No. 2 class in the country.

Well I think this was a good choice for him, glad he didn't pick Kentucky personally because of the competition he will have to face now rather than just coast Miami style. Put in the work young fella.
          Really glad he didn't pick Kentucky. Kansas has the chance to go very far as well, with their recruiting class this year. Wiggins and Wayne Selden will be a crazy 1-2 punch.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Yeah, Kansas is a good choice. Glad he didn't just go to Kentucky or UNC.

Comment

I wonder if having his brother Nick in nearby Wichita was a factor in Wiggins choice?

Comment

He could be Kansas’ most highly-regarded Canadian import since James Naismith.
                http://www.kansas.com/2013/05/14/280...nsus-no-1.html

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                  I wonder if having his brother Nick in nearby Wichita was a factor in Wiggins choice?
                  Maybe...I think honestly he didn't want to go to the super popular programs at Kentucky or UNC. Even though Kansas is a top quality program, they tend to not quite get attention like those schools, or Duke. They also have somehow not managed to produce a lot of great players (in the NBA). They consistently put out guys who go on to have decent careers, but very few stars...Wilt...Paul Pierce...that's pretty much it. Wiggins could help their program if he's the real deal, and help them attract elite prospects. Similarly, he'll have a chance to leave his imprint on the Jayhawks in a way that just wouldn't be the same at the other big schools, and probably strengthen his legacy (again, if he's the real deal).

Comment

Clyde Lovellette scored over 11 thousand points in the NBA. Danny Manning is worth mentioning as well as Jo Jo White.

Comment

Kansas made the most sense if you think about it.

Kentucky was way too crowded, FSU didn't offer enough support, and North Carolina is a conference rival of his dad's alma mater. Plus Kansas is close to Wichita where his brother is. Kansas offered the most playing time (not that a player of his caliber would have to fight for) and it's a balanced team.
                      your pal,
                      ebrian

Comment

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/05/the-...andrew-wiggins

From USA Today. Highkin's included the Raps' as one of the top 3 NBA destinations for Wiggins.

Toronto Raptors

Wiggins is thought of by many as the “next LeBron,” so it would only be right that he follows in James’ footsteps and plays for his hometown team. The Raptors would be guaranteed at least one SportsCenter Top 10 play every night by adding the high-flying Wiggins to a collection of electric young wings that includes Terrence Ross and DeMar DeRozan.
                        Hmmm.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                          http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/05/the-...andrew-wiggins

From USA Today. Highkin's included the Raps' as one of the top 3 NBA destinations for Wiggins.

Hmmm.
                          Doesn't really change anything. It's just that if it were up to him Toronto is TOP 3 destination, however.... it's also a speculation, you cannot enter Wiggins head and know what he's really thinking. Of course I'm captain obvious right now, but still, these poor writers are writing just because they must be writing. Much ado about nothing.
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                          X