X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wire Season 6 - Toronto AKA Rob Ford smokes crack

http://gawker.com/for-sale-a-video-o...-cra-507736569

so that happened.

i don't even care if it's true or not... but look forward to the hilarity of the entire situation unfolding

i actually drive through the neighborhood he allegedly buys his crack in every single day and always comment on how much it looks like something taken right out of the Wire...

This guy looks like the biggest moron ever. Who the fuck elected his ass? i don't pay attention to politics much but i'm pretty sure smoking crack isn't what a mayor should be doing.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      http://gawker.com/for-sale-a-video-o...-cra-507736569

so that happened.

i don't even care if it's true or not... but look forward to the hilarity of the entire situation unfolding

i actually drive through the neighborhood he allegedly buys his crack in every single day and always comment on how much it looks like something taken right out of the Wire...
      Well, the Toronto Star basically bet the company on it, so they better be right. Not sure I'd be running with a story pushed by Gawker and some random guys from the hood selling a cellphone video but then, unlike the Star, I don't have a pathological obsession with bringing down Rob Ford.

Comment

Whether it's accurate or inaccurate, it's still funny to think about.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
          Well, the Toronto Star basically bet the company on it, so they better be right. Not sure I'd be running with a story pushed by Gawker and some random guys from the hood selling a cellphone video but then, unlike the Star, I don't have a pathological obsession with bringing down Rob Ford.
          me neither... but i do find this situation incredibly hilarious no matter which way it goes... the hilarious back pedalling by the star, or the awesomeness of it turning out to be true... either way it's a comedy bonanza

Comment

Considering the guys at the Star saw the video 3 times, at this point they are just Reporting on actual evidence they have witnessed. And I have to believe its true, after watching a video of him going around a parking lot putting magents on peoples cars.

If they've seen the evidence, then there is nothing wrong with reporting on it. In my opinion.
            It'd be a whole other story if they were just going off of what Gawker reported.

Comment

Apparently Gawker has started a "Crackstarter" at indiegogo, to raise $200,000 in order to buy the video. They've already raised $25Gs.

Comment

can't the rob ford dude just buy the video since he knows about it?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  can't the rob ford dude just buy the video since he knows about it?
                  That's exactly what they're afraid of happening.

Comment

Working...
                  X