Lotto time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lotto time!

So I know we have a 0.7 chance of winning the lottery. If there was ever chance for the raptors to win into the top 3 it would be the weakest draft in years. My question fur y'all if we did who would you pick with 1, 2 and 3 pick.

With 1 pick I would have to go with Noel. A front court of him and JV is just too tempting for me. I know his injuries and weighted in at 206 lbs but, he has the most potential. I feel like are team is in position to wait for him. We really don't need a productive rookie this year. He could take the whole year off a la Derrick Rose.

For the other 2 picks I would go with Victor Oladipo. I have developed a serious man crush on this dude. I'm a huge DD support so you know it would take a lot for me to support a would be successor of his. I just feel like he would be a perfect fit next to Rudy. Hands down the best defensive player in this draft. His motor doesn't stop and be has a crazy work ethic. Really smart got his degree in three years. Did I mention that his an athletic freak! Measure out 6'4.25" in shoes with a 6'9.25" and a 42 inch max vert. He got better every year in college. At worst he will be Tony Allen but, he is currently already a better offensively player that TA. I know it's crazy for the raptors to draft another wing player but, with a new GM I can see him taking care of our wings issue. There is just too much money there and to many assets not to use them. I'm done with my rant.

Can some tell if any team has ever won the lottery with a 0.7 chance or less?
    @Chr1st1anL

The lowest percentage to ever win the lottery was the Magic in 1993. They had a 1.52% chance. Ended up picking Chris Webber.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Draft_Lottery

2011 Clippers 2.8%
      2008 Bulls 1.7%
      1993 Maging 1.5%

Comment

We ain't winning anything lol

Comment

Trey Burke.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
            Trey Burke.
            This

Comment

I think if we win (not bloody likely) It may be in our best interest to trade down..... or at least look at that possibility.

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Draft_Lottery

2011 Clippers 2.8%
                2008 Bulls 1.7%
                1993 Maging 1.5%
                Maging? It has to be Webber.

Comment

How I feel about raps winning the lottery, i'm a blind optimist with these things

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    So I know we have a 0.7 chance of winning the lottery. If there was ever chance for the raptors to win into the top 3 it would be the weakest draft in years. My question fur y'all if we did who would you pick with 1, 2 and 3 pick.
                    I don't wanna win. This draft is weak, let's get rid of the OKC debt once and for all. At the very least we'll get our ability to trade 1st round picks back.

Comment

Chad Fords thoughts

First choice: Noel (0.7 percent)

Second choice: Bennett (0.8 percent)

Third choice: Burke (1.0 percent)

Analysis: The Raptors must send their pick to the Thunder if they don't win one of these three spots -- so no team might be praying harder for a lottery miracle. If they get the pick, it's going to be tough call for the Raptors, who clearly want to win now. Noel is a pick for the future, and he eventually would be a nice fit next to Jonas Valanciunas on the front line. However, Noel is one to two seasons away from having any real impact. I'm not sure the Raptors are that patient. Bennett is much further along and could step in right now and help at both the 3 and 4. The team likes point guard Kyle Lowry, but he's a free agent soon and Burke could help them a lot even as a backup.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Oladipo will def be Tony Allen 2.0. Freakish defensive presence but useless on offense. Not sure I'd take him top 3 in the draft though.

Otto Porter really intrigues me.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                          Oladipo will def be Tony Allen 2.0. Freakish defensive presence but useless on offense. Not sure I'd take him top 3 in the draft though.

Otto Porter really intrigues me.
                          I liked him b4 we got rudy.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Colangelo is going to represent us at the draft lottery.

His last act as GM.

Comment

I'll be LOL so loud if the Raptors win this draft.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X