Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBF wrote: View Post
    I am going to have to disagree there.
    Next time you speak, please use verbs/words/sentences. Thank you.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
      Next time you speak, please use verbs/words/sentences. Thank you.
      I use verbs/words/sentences each time I speak.

My problem with them is that it's not colourful, it doesn't stand out. It just all kind of blends together into a blandness.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Those ain't bad. Turbozone won the contest tho, His Jersey's are pretty dope. Two headed Raptor looks badass

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Those ain't bad. Turbozone won the contest tho, His Jersey's are pretty dope. Two headed Raptor looks badass
          Is that the same one I was saying was cool that Amir liked?
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Those ain't bad. Turbozone won the contest tho, His Jersey's are pretty dope. Two headed Raptor looks badass
            Disagree. I saw that one before they actually chose it, and I remember thinking to myself "..stupid".. Lol.. so figures they would choose it.

Amir makes a great point about kids wanting to and being able to draw the logo though.
            Some logos are getting so ridiculous these days, its like people haven't heard of K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple, Stupid).

Some of those Huskies logos were super impressive. Made me jump aboard the Huskies bandwagon.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              Disagree. I saw that one before they actually chose it, and I remember thinking to myself "..stupid".. Lol.. so figures they would choose it.

Amir makes a great point about kids wanting to and being able to draw the logo though.
              Some logos are getting so ridiculous these days, its like people haven't heard of K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple, Stupid).

Some of those Huskies logos were super impressive. Made me jump aboard the Huskies bandwagon.
              I just don't get the hate for the dinosaur. Its not like its a big purple barney one..

Comment

• Does anyone else remember when they were holding contests for naming the team way back in the beginning? I remember some of the top contenders besides Raptors were: Toronto Turantula's, Toronto Tower's and of course Toronto Huskies. I say stick with the Raptors otherwise choose the Huskies....at least we're not being renamed the Pelicans. yikes

Comment

• Someone please make a Logo called the Toronto Tanks, so many reasons why I'd love this to be the rebrand.

Comment

Is that the same one I was saying was cool that Amir liked?
                    Yupp

Comment

Yupp
                      Well, it seems you and me are the only fans who liked it

Comment

• Agreed.

Comment

• b2kelly wrote: View Post
                          Someone please make a Logo called the Toronto Tanks, so many reasons why I'd love this to be the rebrand.
                          Not too fabulous with Photoshop but I gave it an attempt :P Changed it to "Tankers" though, oh well. haha

Last edited by GoldenBaller; Sat Aug 10, 2013, 11:34 PM.
                          A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

• That one is perfect. We can even change the name of the boat every year to the next hyped player. It'll keep things fresh and people when know exactly what year you wasted money on Raptors merch.

Comment

Ugh. Paired up with you again

Comment

I like it too and IMO it would look much better in real life

Comment

Working...
                                X