Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft Picks Available (Update in post #93)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would not be upset if the Raptors moved into the 20's to take him or Tim Hardaway Jr.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      Myck Kabongo with the 13, we need a guard if Lowry doesnt pan out or have Lowry off the bench.

I'd post Trey Burke but the kid is too sick. hes going top 5 probably 1 or 2 depending on what Cleavland decides to do.
      One thing I noticed is that his stance when going for a jumper is really wide. Don't know how you can get any elevation jumping like that...maybe that's why he doesn't shoot very well from 3.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        Kabongo's stock has dropped to late first round- second round pick. 13 is a reach for him. He won't be a starter ever and there would be much better players(including pg's)available.
        I disagree. I think mycks passing game, ball handling, and speed translate better to the pro game then college. his stock is artificially low bass on off court problems that would be ignored if he weren't in college.

Comment

• still think 13th to high though. we should be targeting both Houston and Dallas picks. grab myck with Houston's

Comment

• So 13th is probably who Schroder?

Hes being dubbed the "new Rondo" ...thats high praise.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
              So 13th is probably who Schroder?

Hes being dubbed the "new Rondo" ...thats high praise.
              dream come true, zeller. front court set.

Comment

• that one is from last year.

this is this year breakdown
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Depending if they pick up picks I hope the Raps look at

PGs
                  Burke
                  Schroeder
                  Kabongo
                  MCW

Wings
                  Bullock
                  Franklin

Bigs
                  Dieng
                  Leslie

I like the longer PGs if they keep Lowry, so MCW and Kabongo are high on my list. Bullock is a steady guy with outside shooting and Franklin has great defensive potential. Dieng is that traditional big people want, while CJ Leslie is more of a stretch 4 who can play some 3. A couple years ago he was rated much higher-- I guess that's what you get for becoming educated.

I think Kabongo is significantly undervalued, but that will change during the draft. Also, for a draft so deep in long term players a lot of teams sound like they want to move their picks. I guess I should have added the Greek kid if the Raps want to stash their pick for a couple years.
                  Last edited by blackjitsu; Thu Jun 6, 2013, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• Kabongo is intriguing cause he's got the size and speed to definitely hang with the pros. I think if he learned behind lowry for a year or two he could definitely be a starting point guard. the whole "canadian" thing is a huge plus and really reinforces the "canada's team!" thing
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• While spending some time on 103.3’s Fitzsimmons & Durrett show [KESN-FM], the Dallas Mavericks forward discussed the importance of landing one of those two players.

“If we don’t get the two monsters then we got to find another way,” Nowitzki said, “through sign-and-trades or other free agents that are out there.”

Nowitzki also made it clear that signing several players to one-year deals, like the Mavericks did last off-season, would not get it done. The 15-year veteran is looking to return to the postseason and adding a star point guard like Paul or a dominant post presence like Howard is probably the best way to get that done.

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/2013/...ony-romo.html/
                      OR what about good ol' fashioned trades?

Would Gay be a welcome addition in Dallas?

Comment

• I'd rather see them just sign one of their many free agents. There a few in particular who are interesting...

Comment

• Likely first round pick Dario Saric is leaning toward withdrawing from the NBA Draft, according to ESPN.com.

Sources say that Saric, who plays for the Croatian team Cibona, understands his lofty draft position but wants to stay in Europe one more year to hone his skills. He's enjoying his time in Croatia and feels he's not quite ready for the NBA.

The Croatian forward is projected to go in the top 25 with CBSSports.com's Gary Parrish having him being taken 19th by the Cavaliers and Matt Moore has him going 22nd to the Nets.

Saric has been linked to a number of teams with interest in him landing as high as the Pelicans (sixth), Mavericks (11th) and Thunder (12th). Pelicans general manager Dell Demps was reportedly in Croatia to scout Saric last week.

If Saric does indeed withdraw, it will make an already perceived weak draft even weaker. He's likely a draft and develop player, but certainly a capable, potential lottery talent.

Saric, 19, has until June 17 to make his final decision.
                          http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...ing-from-draft

Bad news for everyone on this board interested in him...
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• not much zeller love here eh? is that because we are talking top 3 pick which is to early and 13 which is to late or just not feeling the 7 foot power forward anymore?

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                              http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...ing-from-draft

Bad news for everyone on this board interested in him...
                              I thought I read on Hoopshype.com that he did pull out.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                not much zeller love here eh? is that because we are talking top 3 pick which is to early and 13 which is to late or just not feeling the 7 foot power forward anymore?
                                He's definitely my favorite big. I think he's a top 3-5 pick tho and I doubt we'd get a pick that high.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X