• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Leiweke on FAN 590 - sportsnet -

http://www.sportsnet.ca/590/

1:20pm

click on the live feed
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Sid Seixeiro keeps going on with his hard-on for colangelo.

again ill say who gives a shit anymore?

Comment

I believe they just said that BC will be interviewed at 4pm EST...

Comment

Interesting comment about Phil Jackson never really being a legitimate option to consider, since he had little-to-no intention of leaving southern California.

Comment

Still can't believe how well spoken Leiweke is. Each and every interview he does is better than the last one.

Comment

Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun 2m
            RT @RaptorsMR: Ujiri will be President & GM, Basketball Operations. Colangelo will serve as President, ... http://m.tmi.me/XHbIp
            So hopefully this addresses some silly conflicts.

BC will likely be a GM for another team very soon.
            Last edited by Rapstor4Life; Tue Jun 4, 2013, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Ryan Wolstat of the Toronto Sun will be on the same feed at 2:20pm
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Leiweke: 2 options, blow it up and go for 2014 draft + free agency, or keep core and make superstar trade now.

Leiweke to Toronto: Don't hate on Bargs. Or anyone on the team. We need their perceived value to be high so can we deal them high.

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                  Leiweke: 2 options, blow it up and go for 2014 draft + free agency, or keep core and make superstar trade now.

Leiweke to Toronto: Don't hate on Bargs. Or anyone on the team. We need their perceived value to be high so can we deal them high.
                  Actually he said there are 3 options, and the third one is to mix the two and build on the fly.

Comment

"nobody wants to play with Andrea Bargnani"

I died... LOL O tim and Sid

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                      "nobody wants to play with Andrea Bargnani"

I died... LOL O tim and Sid
                      Which min did he mentioned that?
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                        Interesting comment about Phil Jackson never really being a legitimate option to consider, since he had little-to-no intention of leaving southern California.
                        I told you guys this 4 weeks ago and a bunch of posters called me names, haha.

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                          *grits teeth*

Andrea Bargnani is my hero. He is the toughest guy in the league and I put Primo on everything.

*grits teeth*

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Actually he said there are 3 options, and the third one is to mix the two and build on the fly.
                          The mix is what I've been wanting and it allows them to really get started much faster.

Comment

Wolstat's saying Ujiri isn't interested in amnestying anyone, whether it be Bargnani or Kleiza. Hmmmm.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                              Which min did he mentioned that?
                              Im listening live. " I love how none of the media had a question about Bargnani. Its the guys first day hes all excited the media decided to be nice" LOL! "Bargnani is the worst.......thing to ever happen to Toronto in all its years" "I wonder when trying to trade Bargnani is it eventually going to come down to Ujiri realizing ....OMG he has no value we have to amnesty him"

LOL classic.

Comment

Working...
                              X