Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Karl relieved as Nuggets coach...do we have a chance at him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing Karl asking for too much money. Twitters say stuff about issues over new contract. Since DEN didn't want to match raptors offer with Ujiri, might be same thing going on with Karl.

Comment

The Nuggets org./fans are going to find out whether Josh Kroenke is a good basketball mind. He has a rich dad, played Div. 1 ball I hear and fancies himself to be a basketball exec. Hopefully Masai can do business with him soon

Comment

I'd offer him a front office role if he was up to it
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Maybe Karl was very disappointed in them cheaping out on Ujiri? Dissent can spread fast through a roster if you have a bad apple but if the coach is the bad apple, it could take down the whole team. It makes sense for them to make a fresh start with Ujiri gone.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
            I'm not sure JaVale is aware he plays basketball. His off-season regimen involves smelling peoples farts and guessing what they ate. His IQ is right around the same mark as a high fever. He thinks millions are what cheerios are made of.
            I literally LOL'd at my desk. Well done!

Comment

I'm starting to get a real WTF are they doing vibe from Denver...they let a EOY and COY go while 29 other teams would kill to have either/both.

only hope is they implode and we can pick up Andre Miller/Wilson Chandler and Andre Igoudala on the cheap
              I wouldn't be surprised if this is the final straw for Iggy to use his ETO.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

this tweet is out of context ...

Comment

Worth noting that he may have an issue with bumping his old friend and assistant Dwayne Casey out of a job.
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

The perception of Denver could end up being that they reward success with a knife in the back.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      The perception of Denver could end up being that they reward success with a knife in the back.
                      Et tu Denver...Et tu

Comment

http://www.nba.com/nuggets/news/geor...-coach-2013-14

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                          this tweet is out of context ...
                          Good catch! My bad.

Damn twitter's brevity.

Comment

There's definitely something fishy going on in Denver ... I was absolutely shocked to hear about Karl. I'd LOVE to have him on the Raps in any capacity, but I imagine he's not done coaching, and someone mentioned the Clippers .. He'd literally be a perfect fit for that club and they style they try to play. Get Del Negro out of there.

Comment

He was with Denver for 9 seasons?! Wow ... Don't know why that surprised me so much.

Comment

I'm starting to get a real WTF are they doing vibe from Denver...they let a EOY and COY go while 29 other teams would kill to have either/both.

only hope is they implode and we can pick up Andre Miller/Wilson Chandler and Andre Igoudala on the cheap
                                theyre definitely sending out a bad message to the league.

New Nuggets slogan: "Here, even if you win, your'e still a LOSER!"

I hope Karl decides to retire as a coach and become a "consultant" instead and then the Raps hire him to help out Casey.

If it does happen:

Raptors Management

Leiweke - Former President of 5 time champion Lakers
                                Colangelo - 2 time Executive of the Year
                                Ujiri - Executive of the Year
                                Casey - World Champion Assistant Coach
                                Karl - COY, Finals Coach, 3 time division title coach and 4 time all star coach

POWERHOUSE!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X