Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ujiri is trying to get in the draft, who you want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'd be looking at the best 3 and D players. you can never have enough, apparently. we've all been watching the finals right?
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      agreed 100% not being older and bigger is going to hurt Kelly in the NBA. His short little arms aren't going to allow him to rebound or block at a very good rate either. I see Kelly's ceiling as role player almost end of the bench and of course national team player
      Which is why we got JV in the 1st place. Think about JV's offensive game for a second. He is more of defensive center similar to Andrew Bogut or Marc Gasol. Olynyk plays a similar style to David Lee and Blake Griffin. He will be able to score points and he is pass first player, which would help set up Rudy Gay. He isn't a bust. He's just not a solid defensive guy. He would thrive here and he will be able to rebound no problem thanks to his size and. He can also shoot the 3-ball, which is rare for most C's or PF's. Olynyk will be a lottery pick, and he might thrive more than even Cody Zeller.
      Last edited by Cody73; Tue Jun 18, 2013, 01:32 PM.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• The more I see of Caldwell-Pope and Bullock the more I like them. They'd really address the outside shooting issues we have.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
          The more I see of Caldwell-Pope and Bullock the more I like them. They'd really address the outside shooting issues we have.
          I like KCP too. I feel line Ross is more of a scorer than a shooter.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            I like KCP too. I feel line Ross is more of a scorer than a shooter.
            Like*
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• If raptors can exit this draft with hidden gem Kabongo Ill be happy. I would love Trey Burke on the squad though He'd look great repping T.Dot for years to come....

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                If raptors can exit this draft with hidden gem Kabongo Ill be happy. I would love Trey Burke on the squad though He'd look great repping T.Dot for years to come....

Burke's NBA comparison according to NBADraft.net? None other than Kyle Lowry.

Anyhow, what do you guys think of CJ McCollum? great shooter/scorer. More really of a 2 but also can play the point. One of the most intriguing player in this draft.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I can't really see McCollum playing the point unless he was on a team where they don't use their PG in a traditional way like the Heat or Lakers. He doesn't seem to have any kind of court vision whatsoever.

He's a heck of a scorer though, for sure. Undersized 2 guard?
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    agreed 100% not being older and bigger is going to hurt Kelly in the NBA. His short little arms aren't going to allow him to rebound or block at a very good rate either...
                    Immediately thought of Kevin Willis and then found this:
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=558306

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                      Immediately thought of Kevin Willis and then found this:
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=558306
                      So basically, Wingspan is overrated

Comment

• Not really
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          So basically, Wingspan is overrated
                          Wingspan doesn't really matter when you're 7'6".
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Would anybody else like to see the Raptors invite Khalif Wyatt (from Temple) to training camp, given that he's almost certainly not going to be drafted despite being eligible? Wyatt gets a lot of knocks for not being athletic enough, but he's got brilliant game, and I wouldn't mind taking him on as a project. He can train harder, but you can't teach basketball IQ as easy as you can put someone in a gym.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                              Would anybody else like to see the Raptors invite Khalif Wyatt (from Temple) to training camp, given that he's almost certainly not going to be drafted despite being eligible? Wyatt gets a lot of knocks for not being athletic enough, but he's got brilliant game, and I wouldn't mind taking him on as a project. He can train harder, but you can't teach basketball IQ as easy as you can put someone in a gym.
                              An unathletic 2 guard? Who plays WAY below the rim? No. That's the type of player that has to prove them self in Europe. Let someone else pay for his professional development.

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                                Wingspan doesn't really matter when you're 7'6".
                                If you scrolled down you'd see that there is more than just Yao Ming on that list... Jermaine O'neal, Jameer Nelson, Blake Griffin, Deron Williams.

Comment

Working...
                                X