Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ujiri is trying to get in the draft, who you want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

curry will get drafted for sure
    hes a solid player and can get only better with a good development system

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
      curry will get drafted for sure
      hes a solid player and can get only better with a good development system
      Yeah but the draft is usually based on potential.

Comment

the draft is 2 rounds long with many additional free agent signings afterwards. if anything curry could be another lin situation.

Comment

If he goes un-drafted just sign him as a free agent for peanuts. I'd say he has plenty of potential.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I also know it won't happen lol I just like the guy.

I have a feeling Ujiri wants more than a second round pick in this weak draft

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
              Man honestly people really dont care about this draft.... Raps should hop on that and trade for that pick and draft Burke, we have lots of pieces that would interest them, DeRozan, T-Ross to name 2 hell even Amir Johnson. We dont have a pick at all to balance a deal though.... Would be great to grab this from Orlando and the 13 from Dallas drafting Burke and a Big.
              I wouldn't trade DeRozan or Amir for Burke. But that's just me.

Anyhow, one of my favourite PG in this draft is MCW. He's projected to be drafted in the 10-15 range. Not sure what it would take to get into that range but would really love to see Masai trade for a draft pick and draft a PG.

I'm ok trading for a 2nd round pick too if Kabongo is available.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ujiri Amnestied Birdman from Denver last year???

damn...

Comment

It would be cool to have Gorgui Dieng on this team. I think he's going to be good.

Comment

Seth Curry blows
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I would would trade gay for anything top 8 this draft. I think that deal is the worst thing on the team. I think that lets us trade bargs from a stronger position as well.

all this next bit out of mine arse

get the first and flip it for the second or third and draft Burke. get the second trade down for 3rd and draft Burke if possible. get the fourth through 8 and hope zeller is on the board. if we get fourth maybe trade down to fifth to still get zeller and another asset.

I think teams that have high picks and want to turn the corner might jump at selling gay to their fan bases.

Comment

• Trey Burke is a future star in this league book it.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                          Seth Curry blows
                          The guy averaged 17ppg in a season where he couldn't even participate in practice due to injury.

Comment

• Seth is a Curry I think its in the Raps best interest to nab him. Awesome role player or perhaps even better.

Comment

• I admittedly haven't seen Curry play much....but the little I did see left me thinking he isn't even worth a 2nd round pick. Looks like a player with very little upside.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                I admittedly haven't seen Curry play much....but the little I did see left me thinking he isn't even worth a 2nd round pick. Looks like a player with very little upside.
                                He shoots the lights out and can create his own shot off the dribble. You can't write off a Curry. Especially if you haven't even seem him play much.

Comment

Working...
                                X