Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ujiri is trying to get in the draft, who you want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In such a weak draft I'm pretty sure he's a better player than a lot of the guys who will be drafted.
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• The dude potentially may not even get drafted, which means...

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        Seth is a Curry I think its in the Raps best interest to nab him. Awesome role player or perhaps even better.
        And David Stockton is a Stockton. Doesn't mean we should draft him too. Pedigree will only get you so far in the NBA.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
          In such a weak draft I'm pretty sure he's a better player than a lot of the guys who will be drafted.
          If he's such a good player, shouldn't his draft stock be higher in a weak draft?

Comment

In such a weak draft I'm pretty sure he's a better player than a lot of the guys who will be drafted.
            This doesn't make any sense...

ADD Which WMCJ just pointed out.

Comment

• I mean, it's certainly not like he's an unknown. He's got the same name as his father and brother, and is playing on the biggest stage in college basketball. He's definitely not under the radar.

Now, I have no clue how well he'd do in the NBA, but I definitely think it's a bad sign he could go undrafted in such a shitty draft.

Comment

• Honestly though, I think it has a lot to do with height. Curry is very much a pure SG...but he's only 6'2''. You do not want him running the point even as a backup. Being a 6'2'' SG is tough in the NBA. It's very rare for such a player to stick, and usually requires some other freakish skill...most commonly PG type speed and ballhandling. Basically he matches up poorly on both sides of the floor at both guard positions in the NBA. He'd probably be a good shooter, but will he be too useless for other things?

Comment

• he's a small, nonathletic SG who doesn't have very good handle. sure he can shoot but who cares?
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• He's been injured most of this year which hurt his draft stock. Now you are correct about him being a 6'2 SG but the potential is definitely there. He obviously has loads of talent.

I'm just saying, he's pretty low risk and could definitely be a steal. I don't know, i just think anyone who can shoot like he can and average 17ppg in Dukes starting line-up has a chance to make it in the NBA.

I'm not saying the raps should try to get him over anyone else lol not at all, but if you end up that low in the draft I'd take him. If he busts so what, it wouldn't hurt the team. But if he panned out, oh baby.

Comment

• It was just an idea, not the worst one that's been thrown around in these forums either lol whatever, scratch it off cause no one seems to like it

Comment

• Seth Curry reminds me of Austin Rivers, and I'd be surprised if Rivers is still in the league in a couple of years.

Comment

• He's also a senior, which usually drops a players draft stock a ton.

Comment

• I'm down with MCW also though, Imagine if every single Raptor on the floor could potentially dunk on your face. It would be deadly.

Comment

I'm down with MCW also though, Imagine if every single Raptor on the floor could potentially dunk on your face. It would be deadly.
                              Especially if they change the rules so a dunk is now worth 5 points.

Comment

• Other than JV, Amir, Acy, and possibly Gay, I would trade anything to get Trey Burke, lol. Actually, maybe not, but I'm a big fan.
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X