Most Despised Former Raptors Star?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    Jesus. Those two Carter alley-oops were insane. And to think, that was happening on a nightly basis...
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
      I voted Bosh just because he's a bigger pussy than anyone else on the list.

Imagine what could have been. Check the stat lines at the end of this video, it's insane.
      Wish they'd sell Box sets DVDs of older seasons

Comment

Dino4life wrote: View Post
        Wish they'd sell Box sets DVDs of older seasons
        Would buy.

Comment

I prefer forgive and forget. To get too wrapped up in 'hating' an ex-player is a waste of time. Looking at it from a 'detached' point of view, everyone on that list had a solid case for leaving. And Bosh and T-Mac were free agents so it's not like they demanded a trade or anything. People also forget that Toronto was going to trade Bosh to Houston in a sign-and-trade so it's not like Toronto wanted him. And as for him stabbing us in the back, talk to Jose Calderon and Jarrett Jack on how good the Raptor's word was/is.

To me, what the former GM did with Bargnani/Turkoglu is WAAAY more damaging than anything Carter did. People regarded Carter the same way they regard Dwight Howard now. It was less "Toronto's a bad place to play!" and more "Wow, Vince is a pussy".

Comment

There's two different ways to look at this. One way is to look at their time as a raptor and how they left and evrything to do with that. The other one is to look at it as who do you dislike the most as a whole who at one time happened to be a star player for the raptors..

Personally, I'm over the first way. The NBA is a business. There are no obligations. Players get traded, players leave. That's just the way it is.

That being said, I vote for Bosh. He's just one of those egotistical douches without the skills or smarts to back it up.His comment about how he was a hall of fame player like 6 years ago or w/e he said...was just so assinine and that time when his girlfriend chirped LeBron on the sidelines or w/e. Not to mention, his stupid "flex and yell" taunt.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

My god, that stat-line from TMac and Vince...

Vince: 31/11/10
              TMac: 27/6/9/3/6

Holy.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                Jesus. Those two Carter alley-oops were insane. And to think, that was happening on a nightly basis...
                Which is why the Carter/DeRozan comparisons were silly from day 1.

Comment

Working...
                X