Celtics - Clippers deal just died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
    There is just about no chance for garnett to go to the clippers now on a straight up trade.

It will be interesting to see what the Celtics do
    I doubt they can find third or fourth team in this trade.

Comment

Buy out and Free Agency is the only option but I don't see how that happens w/ Garnett's no-trade clause

Comment

D-Will, JJ, Pierce, Garnett, Lopez. 6th man-Terry

Pretty stacked lineup. Gonna rely heavily on half-court offense, as they don't exactly have fresh legs on the wings. It will be weird that their coach will be a guy their own age and played against him plenty of times

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
          D-Will, JJ, Pierce, Garnett, Lopez. 6th man-Terry

Pretty stacked lineup. Gonna rely heavily on half-court offense, as they don't exactly have fresh legs on the wings. It will be weird that their coach will be a guy their own age and played against him plenty of times
          Its going to be interesting how the.shot distributuon will be divided on that team, Williams, Johnson, Pierce, Lopez need the ball in their hands to score, of course talent wins and right now Nets have the most talented starting 5 in the NBA ( this statement should be taken with a grain of salt because i said the exact same thing about LA last season)

Comment

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

Lol thats pretty funny.

But in all seriousness, this trade will give them some minutes to play Olynyk and Sullinger.
              Jeff Green takes over for Pierce, which he has shown to be quite capable of doing.
              Avery Bradley and Courtney Lee fight it out for SG/6th man.

Rajon Rondo has proven himself capable of just about anything, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him to come back and be dominant. I woulnd't count the Celtics completely out, just yet ... oh who am I kidding, yes I would.

Comment

Think Rondo will be a Celtic next season? How serious do they want to tank?

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                  Think Rondo will be a Celtic next season? How serious do they want to tank?
                  I think they need to trade Rondo if they're really taking this rebuilding thing seriously. Need a completely fresh start.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                    I think they need to trade Rondo if they're really taking this rebuilding thing seriously. Need a completely fresh start.
                    Nah. You need SOME pieces to build around. Rondo is the perfect piece. Just keep him "injured" next year.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      Nah. You need SOME pieces to build around. Rondo is the perfect piece. Just keep him "injured" next year.

Yeah, the Cavs have mastered that technique, and it proved to work

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        Meh. Don't think Rondo will be happy with this new roster. He's a facilitator...who will he pass to now?
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                        X