Grizzled Vets and Young Tough Guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ceez wrote: View Post
    a better question to ask is what nuggets players are free agents?
    Iggy Iggy Iggy can't you see, sometimes your love just hypnotize me
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

hmmm corey brewer hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        I would as well.

I wouldn't do anything that did not include the #7 pick but Jimmer/#7/Thompson and if that is too greedy Id settle for Jimmer/#7/Salmons who has $1m buyout for 2013-14.
        with the 7th pick you could draft KCP!
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          I would as well.

I wouldn't do anything that did not include the #7 pick but Jimmer/#7/Thompson and if that is too greedy Id settle for Jimmer/#7/Salmons who has $1m buyout for 2013-14.
          Oh yeah reason why bit on Hoopshype.com about toxic environment in Sacramento. DD is of great character.

Comment

I think Corey Brewer can't have success without George Carl. He needs a coach like Pop, Carl, or Thibadeou to be effective. The dude was terrible till he went to denver

Comment

Vykis wrote: View Post
              Why would you want a taller version of JLIII? Are you a mormon?
              Let's compare the two:
              Jimmer - 24 yrs, JL3 - 30 yrs
              TS% - Jimmer .546, JL3 .483
              PER - Jimmer 14.6, JL3 12.8
              eFG% - Jimmer .500, JL3 .472

They averaged the same # of shots per game, but Jimmer shot .421, while JL3 just .386.

So how exactly are they the same?
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Under rated and under valued he would be a great signing. With lots of money tied up this could be a could way to strengthen the wings.

He would be ideal as a 4th wing if Demar, Ross or Fields were moved. (Rudy isn't going anywhere this year)

Comment

Stephen Jackson? for 3-D off the bench? I like the idea of having Brandon Bass on the squad. Just put Acy under tough hes a tough guy remember when we played in Memphis and playing above what anyone thought he was capable of against Boozer? Acy is legitimate tough guy.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    Stephen Jackson? for 3-D off the bench? I like the idea of having Brandon Bass on the squad. Just put Acy under tough hes a tough guy remember when we played in Memphis and playing above what anyone thought he was capable of against Boozer? Acy is legitimate tough guy.
                    I don't want any toxic locker room guys
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I think the perfect 3-D guy would be Brandon Rush if he's healed up properly.

I think several people also mentioned Dorrell Wright? I'd be all over that.

In terms of more gritty, low post guys, I'd LOVE to see Kosta Koufos on the Roster.

Comment

What about Ekpe Udoh? The bucs are stacked at bigs with potential, especially with Sanders having a breakout season.

He'd be a fantastic #3 big.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

What about Ekpe Udoh? The bucs are stacked at bigs with potential, especially with Sanders having a breakout season.

He'd be a fantastic #3 big.
                          There's nothing about Udoh's game that's "hard to find" though.. I guess you could point to his shot blocking, but again.. at that level, its replaceable by 100 other guys in the league given the minutes.

Comment

Raja Bell
                            The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Luc Mbah-Moute
                              The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                                I was thinking about Jackson the other day and looked up his stats. Interesting guy. Can guard the 2 and 3. Was surprised that he doesn't rate well guarding the 4. Tough as nails.
                                But....
                                thead wrote: View Post
                                I don't want any toxic locker room guys
                                Sort of true. And with a squad that lacks a strong leader I'm sort of wavering on the idea of having him around. On a team that has a strong leadership he is definitely an asset. Definitely someone who you can't have around if he doesn't get guaranteed minutes. But he would toughen the rotation up, and make practice intense.

He'll be available, so the question becomes are you willing to gamble on his intensity and the potential improvement that brings to a team versus ALL the negatives (like taking teammates to strip clubs in the wrong part of town and needing to pull out a licensed handgun to protect them and then getting run over by a car trying to protect his teammates...).

Dude IS a loyal teammate though. Calling him toxic doesn't quite fit. There's a lot of negative, he will do a lot of stupid stuff to protect a teammate (like run into the stands to protect Ron Artest). What word fits beats me. I just think it's a deeper scenario than a straight refusal. Personally, I'd rather have that kind of enigma over the type the Raptors presently have.

Comment

Working...
                                X