Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Insider's Biggest Disappointments: Jarrett Jack

Excerpt from ESPN Insider

Toronto's $20 million man isn't off to a good start. While the rest of the Raptors are ripping the nets to the tune of the league's top offensive efficiency mark, Jarrett hasn't done Jack. He is shooting 34.5 percent form the floor and sports a horrid 5.48 PER though the first eight games, despite playing the combo guard role off the bench that seems perfectly suited to his skills. Toronto needs to hope it's just a cold snap, as it has four years invested in Jack, 26. One wonders whether he'll be the latest in a long line of victims of the Curse of the Midlevel Exception.
    Jack's Stats

Meh, chalk this one up to "still meshing" with a new team.

I can still use that excuse for now, because in another month if he's still sucking arse I'll actually have to be more specific on why he hasn't been efficient.

Comment

Still, that's a horible PER for given the fact he plays many of his minutes with the starters.
      RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
        Still, that's a horible PER for given the fact he plays many of his minutes with the starters.
        I don't put much stock in the PER, but man, 5.48?? That's basically going out there and standing around for 20 minutes a game.

Comment

Working...
        X