Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides CB4 or Bargnani Which Player Can The Raptors Least Afford To Lose To Injury?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Besides CB4 or Bargnani Which Player Can The Raptors Least Afford To Lose To Injury?

The last 30 games are about to commence.

Injuries are part of the game.

Out of the Regular rotation guys assuming Evans and Johnson are interchangeable and that the Raptors would not lose both to an injury at the same time, which of the remaining Raptors other than CB4 or Bargnani can the Raptors least afford to lose to an extended maybe even season ending injury?

So the list would be

Turk
    DeRozan
    Jack
    Calderon
    Wright
    Belinelli
    Weems

From that list of nine guys which one can the Raptors least afford to lose?

I would say Turk.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    The last 30 games are about to commence.

Injuries are part of the game.

Out of the Regular rotation guys assuming Evans and Johnson are interchangeable and that the Raptors would not lose both to an injury at the same time, which of the remaining Raptors other than CB4 or Bargnani can the Raptors least afford to lose to an extended maybe even season ending injury?

So the list would be

Turk
    DeRozan
    Jack
    Calderon
    Wright
    Belinelli
    Weems

From that list of nine guys which one can the Raptors least afford to lose?

I would say Turk.
    I'd say Turk too, based on needing him in the playoffs. But it would kill them if Jack or Calderon were to go down. You don't want Banks as the back up PG in the playoffs...

Comment

I'd say Jack or Amir (yes, even with Reggie back).

Comment

I would choose Jack based on what has transpired so far this season. Amir Johnson has given a lot of effort but no way he's the third most important player on the team. He's not even in the top five.

Comment

Turk.

I am thinking playoffs and I believe he will show his true value at that time.

Comment

What if one of those two bigs went down, which one would give us the better chance of winning if the other was out? I'm saying Bosh by a country mile... I Really hope we don't jinx anything by even talking about this, I'm done.

Comment

if Jarrett Jack goes down it will hurt the raptors ..we have guys who can step up for turk ..
              ~ Court Surfing ~

Comment

tdoto wrote: View Post
                if Jarrett Jack goes down it will hurt the raptors ..we have guys who can step up for turk ..
                I think Turk and Jose could step up for Jack more than Wright/Sonny/Belli could for Turk.

For the loss of Jack's defense you put Weems and Wright on the opposing guards and let Turk run the point.

If Turk was to go out then there would need to be a more collective effort to make up his over all play making and mismatches, not just his points produced.

Comment

Turk... Pains me to say it but its true.
                  He's a big part of this team no matter how overpaid he is..
                  If we lose him i dont give us a chance in the playoffs

Comment

Working...
                  X