Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why aren't we going hard in the paint for Eric Bledsoe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should just focus on getting some 3 and D players to come in off the bench but Ujiri has to decide who he wants to go forward with soon Ross or DeRozan it isnt helping much having both.... and send Fields packing too.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      I do as well.

However Bledsoe might be in one of hose now Johnson situations like with Phx where once traded he becomes much more than anyone knew.
      I see a Harden situation happening with Bledsoe. I actually think he's a better player than John Wall, the player he backed up in college.

His BBIQ is outstanding.

Comment

• Brandon wrote:
        What empirical proof do you have of that? You have made a prediction about the future and prefaced it with "I know", which is a statement of certainty. I think you meant to write "I hope".
        I will never doubt DD's work ethic. 30-33% isn't that huge of a jump. We've seen him go through stretches where he shot way better than that over the years. Plus I've never heard him on into the summer saying that he would only work on his range. He usually says that his working on his all around game. I'm pretty confident on my prediction.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Math is not on your side.

6 3pt attempts making just 33% gives you 6 points. Up that to 40% and you get 7.2 points.

6 ft attempts needs 100% to get same points.
          But when you get a free throw (not counting and one's) you get two on one possession. So, 80% ft's on 6 possessions is 12 freethrows and 9.6 points.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
            But when you get a free throw (not counting and one's) you get two on one possession. So, 80% ft's on 6 possessions is 12 freethrows and 9.6 points.
            Dd gets 5.2 attempts last year. That is 2 foul calls and an and one per game. Maybe 3 shooting fouls drawn a game..... So no, he is not getting 12 attempts per game.

Comment

• Does Novak and or camby get flipped?

Comment

Does Novak and or camby get flipped?
                To clippers.

Comment

Does Novak and or camby get flipped?
                  I like the idea of flipping Novak and dero for Bledsoe and butler. Lets hope Bledsoe is the real deal tho

Comment

Dd gets 5.2 attempts last year. That is 2 foul calls and an and one per game. Maybe 3 shooting fouls drawn a game..... So no, he is not getting 12 attempts per game.
                    Right, but efficiency is what matters. A 3pt shot costs 1 possession, 2 free throws cost 1 possession on average.

Comment

• tkfu wrote: View Post
                      Right, but efficiency is what matters. A 3pt shot costs 1 possession, 2 free throws cost 1 possession on average.
                      Let me get this straight....

You are bringing efficiency in to a conversation regarding DeRozan???

Comment

Let me get this straight....

You are bringing efficiency in to a conversation regarding DeRozan???
                        Name me 5 effecient SGs scoring 18+ points a night.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          More effecient than DD.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• SG is the least efficient (FG% wise) in the league, the average of which I am pretty sure is .422. Demar is at .445, thats pretty efficient relative to his usage.
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                              SG is the least efficient (FG% wise) in the league, the average of which I am pretty sure is .422. Demar is at .445, thats pretty efficient relative to his usage.
                              Except it is not hat simple:
                              http://www.thenbageek.com/players/co..._ids%5B%5D=318

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Check it for me. I am on iPhone. I'll check in a couple of days.

Comment

Working...
                                X