Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything All Star Voting

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Everything All Star Voting

We can now vote for All-Stars as voting is now open on the NBA App and NBA.com/vote as of now. Guys Go VOTE for DeRozan and Lowry

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Starting December 25th voting will be open on all other platforms listed below. Yes it is unfair that Raptors are not playing on Christmas day as many players who have good games on Christmas get thousands and thousands of votes

New this year, 2 for 1 voting days Dec. 31, Jan. 4, Jan. 11, Jan. 12 and Jan. 15.

We have to make sure that DeRozan and Lowry get more votes than their competitors. We need to start a movement in Canada, everyone needs to vote.

How to vote: (10 unique players per day per platform)

- NBA.com/vote and NBA app

Starting Dec 25th the following methods will be active
    - Google - Search “NBA Vote All-Star” or NBA Vote Raptors and fill out card ( this might be easiest of all methods)
    - Facebook - Post the player’s first and last name along with the hashtag #NBAVOTE
    - Twitter - Tweet, retweet or reply with an NBA player’s first and last name or Twitter handle, along with the hashtag #NBAVOTE
    - Amazon Alexa - enable “NBA All-Star” skill and follow instructions
    - Sina Weibo and Tencent -- Sina Weibo and Tencent - China.NBA.com/vote

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/12/1...cial-release#/

Demar DeRozan #NBAVOTE
    Kyle Lowry #NBAVOTE
    Quote Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Voting in OG as a starter over LeBron and Giannis. He's the best player of the three.

3. Like DanH, MixxAOR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My prediction for starters:

East:
    Irving
    DeRozan
    Lebron
    Giannis
    Porzingis

West:
    Curry
    Harden
    Durant
    Cousins
    Davis

5. Like Shaolin Fantastic liked this post
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Earlier in the year I said Beal should be the starting 2 guard. Now I think it should be DeRozan.

Embiid
    Porzingis
    LeBron
    DeRozan
    Irving

Raptors Republic Veteran tDotted's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    Voting in OG as a starter over LeBron and Giannis. He's the best player of the three.
    There's 3 frontcourt spots so I just voted all of them in.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote sanyo wrote: View Post

East:
    Irving
    DeRozan
    Lebron
    Giannis
    Porzingis

West:
    Curry
    Harden
    Durant
    Cousins
    Davis
    I think you're spot on for both starting lineups to be honest. I don't see any way the East backcourt isn't Kyrie-DeRozan, and Porzingis should beat out Embiid I think for that 3rd frontcourt spot since he plays way more games, team has a better record and he's a Knick.

Curry, Harden and KD are a given in the west. I'm a little unsure of those other frontcourt spots, but given that Kawhi hasn't played and the Clippers (Blake) and Grizzlies (Gasol) are terrible it's gotta be those two. Maybe KAT or Aldridge pip Cousins for that spot though.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer KeonClark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote sanyo wrote: View Post

East:
    Irving
    DeRozan
    Lebron
    Giannis
    Porzingis

West:
    Curry
    Harden
    Durant
    Cousins
    Davis
    Quote Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    I think you're spot on for both starting lineups to be honest. I don't see any way the East backcourt isn't Kyrie-DeRozan, and Porzingis should beat out Embiid I think for that 3rd frontcourt spot since he plays way more games, team has a better record and he's a Knick.

Curry, Harden and KD are a given in the west. I'm a little unsure of those other frontcourt spots, but given that Kawhi hasn't played and the Clippers (Blake) and Grizzlies (Gasol) are terrible it's gotta be those two. Maybe KAT or Aldridge pip Cousins for that spot though.
    If you're talking starting lineups, you guys need to be analyzing who gets the most votes, not who is most deserving.

And actually it all still looks fairly accurate lol. The only thing is I don't see 1 and definitely not 2 new orleans pelicans getting voted in.

Edit: I think embiid gets more votes than giannis
    11/20/16 Lest we forget - The Sacramento Screw Job.
    We will not go quietly in the night. We will rage against the dying light. We will study every buzzer beater with intensified might, because somethin with the NBA doesn't smell right.

Raptors Republic Veteran MixxAOR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot that they will have captains who will select their teams. There's no more East and West

Post Thanks / Like

Quote MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    I forgot that they will have captains who will select their teams. There's no more East and West
    But heres the dumb part: as of now the nba has no plans to air the draft on tv, or even announce the order of picks. Why? To protect the egos of the players.

I mean if you play in the nba all star game you're already in the 99.9999% of basketball players in the world lol I think you should be past hurt feelings
    We will not go quietly in the night. We will rage against the dying light. We will study every buzzer beater with intensified might, because somethin with the NBA doesn't smell right.

Raptors Republic Starter GOLDBLUM's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    But heres the dumb part: as of now the nba has no plans to air the draft on tv, or even announce the order of picks. Why? To protect the egos of the players.

I mean if you play in the nba all star game you're already in the 99.9999% of basketball players in the world lol I think you should be past hurt feelings

Post Thanks / Like

Vote. Vote. Vote. DeRozan DESERVES to start in this game.

Post Thanks / Like

If you're talking starting lineups, you guys need to be analyzing who gets the most votes, not who is most deserving.

And actually it all still looks fairly accurate lol. The only thing is I don't see 1 and definitely not 2 new orleans pelicans getting voted in.

Edit: I think embiid gets more votes than giannis

No way Giannis is definitely getting in for sure...I will go on record to say he will be a top 5 vote getter... he's getting in.

Embiid I considered but he's too hurt and he's shadowy for me...I think him and Porzingis will be the back and forth.

I will admit Cousins and Davis would be the wild card... Davis is getting in, I think Cousins could be the one guy out of my lineup...but I just dont see who else in the West could get in ahead of Cousins...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    The teams could change but the # of votes for east and west still stays the same as before...

Raptors Republic Starter GOLDBLUM's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

"Also a reminder that All-Star voting has started - can simply type NBA Vote into Google, and can vote for 10 players a day"
    ----
    Quoting Ebonhawke from another thread. It's never been this easy to vote. The fact that I'm not on twitter and hate signing in to shit and making accounts can deter me from voting. This, on the other hand, couldn't be simpler..

VOTE RAPS

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Post Thanks / Like

How does the draft work btw?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    How does the draft work btw?
    They do it behind closed doors, and don't tell anybody how it happened or the order they were selected. Brilliant hey?

Raptors Republic Superstar 3inthekeon's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

They do it behind closed doors, and don't tell anybody how it happened or the order they were selected. Brilliant hey?
    I understand the rationale, no player wants to be publicly embarrassed by being passed over, getting picked last etc, but since that's the case, they should have picked a different format.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

21. Like Nilanka liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    I understand the rationale, no player wants to be publicly embarrassed by being passed over, getting picked last etc, but since that's the case, they should have picked a different format.
    So not only do these guys get millions of dollars, adoring fans, and never have to do a household chore in their life, but now we have to protect their ego from being the 20th best player on earth?

Man what a life. Hopefully next we can figure out a way to have them avoid having to wait in lines, start their cars in the cold, or talk to strangers.

Raptors Republic Superstar 3inthekeon's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

So not only do these guys get millions of dollars, adoring fans, and never have to do a household chore in their life, but now we have to protect their ego from being the 20th best player on earth?

Man what a life. Hopefully next we can figure out a way to have them avoid having to wait in lines, start their cars in the cold, or talk to strangers.
    NHL players just have fun with it.

https://www.nhl.com/news/laughs-firs...draft/c-750111
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information