Bryan Colangelo Is A Baaaaad Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tonious35 wrote: View Post
    So between the Sixers and the Nyets, it's gonna be Jerry Colangelo vs. Bryan Colangelo?
    IF BC gets the job, you absolutely know he's going to try to make a big splash quickly (with the team bottoming out 3-5 years later). Might be an opportunity for Masai to flip some assets for a future un-protected Nets 1st rounder for an over-rated "name" veteran, in a 3-way trade.

Comment

"They don't have control of their own first-round pick until 2019" ... Geezus Christ ... you are terrible Billy King.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        "They don't have control of their own first-round pick until 2019" ... Geezus Christ ... you are terrible Billy King.
        Just a few years before Wiggins FA with Murray, Bruno and Wright developing nicely,....

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          So there is literally zero point in tanking. Colangelo would help. He's not a masterful gm by any stretch, but he's sure a hell of a lot better than Billy king. He was actually above average in a lot of facets. One thing that held him back was his desperation to bring a A"star" to this "small market" but he'll be with a city that has more cache among nba players, I think he'd do well in bk.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            So there is literally zero point in tanking. Colangelo would help. He's not a masterful gm by any stretch, but he's sure a hell of a lot better than Billy king. He was actually above average in a lot of facets. One thing that held him back was his desperation to bring a A"star" to this "small market" but he'll be with a city that has more cache among nba players, I think he'd do well in bk.
            When BC traded Araujo away for Hump (future Kardashian) in 2006, I thought it was a GOD move. Maybe BC will do OK trades that will favor Nets down the road

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              One thing that held him back was his desperation to bring a A"star" to this "small market" but he'll be with a city that has more cache among nba players, I think he'd do well in bk.
              I think he'll actually do well because of this. The lack of picks will force him to work to his strength, which is gathering win-now talent.

With only Brook Lopez and Thaddeus Young (their best two players) on the books for 2017-18, and Bojan Bogdanovic with a small player option, they'll have a ton of capspace to play with.

In any case if they make it back to the playoffs by then it'll add another fun dimension to the TOR-BRK rivalry.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                I think he'll actually do well because of this. The lack of picks will force him to work to his strength, which is gathering win-now talent.

With only Brook Lopez and Thaddeus Young (their best two players) on the books for 2017-18, and Bojan Bogdanovic with a small player option, they'll have a ton of capspace to play with.

In any case if they make it back to the playoffs by then it'll add another fun dimension to the TOR-BRK rivalry.
                And we can finally squash the Nets and whatever team Colangelo assembles.

Comment

Colangelo will see Joe Johnson and Bargnani at the same time if he joins them. Right now Joe Johnson wants to keeps his money and not give a shit, just like Bargnani

Comment

Andrea Bargnani.

Markelle Fultz.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Andrea Bargnani.

Markelle Fultz.

ohhhh..if only it were that simple. he also gave away next year's top 5 draft pick to pick Fultz. good guy though.

Comment

Andrea Bargnani.

Markelle Fultz.

"Its not my fultz, it's the scouting guys fultz"
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• This whole thing with Fultz is so bizaare. Why did he changed his shot? when did the injury happen? before or after the draft?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hey, at least Bargs could jack up shots from the get-go.

[IMG] [/IMG]
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Andrea Bargnani.

Markelle Fultz.

Meanwhile, here is the #3 pick vs. New Orlean's $26 million dollar guard:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                This whole thing with Fultz is so bizaare. Why did he changed his shot? when did the injury happen? before or after the draft?
                                From what I've read he apparently hurt his shoulder when he changed his shot prior to the season. It seems like everyone agrees that's how it happened. The part that is unclear is whether he did it on his own or whether the team instructed him to do so. There have been competing stories from various camps about that.

I think what's clear now is that he still can't shoot, whatever his form is, and they aren't going to throw him out there to the wolves if he has no confidence in his shot cause it would be a disaster.

If a was a Sixers fan I'd be more than a little worried that he can't get on the floor.

Comment

Working...
                                X