Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Draft Day Everyone! Big changes coming? What do you want to see happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So nobody wants to trade with Masai lol? man Toronto are like the NBA Leppers

Comment

• There goes Mitchell
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        Raps vs Miami in the Eastern finals book it! lol its a 4 way race Chicago Raps Brooklyn and Miami East got blown wide open even though Cavs are building the right way, I just became a Cavs fan very interesting young team there.
        Cavscle4life
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          I am going to cry
          I've been crying... Let's just hope Bargnanci doesn't make it to camp, cause if he does, I'll be ballin'!(I'm talking pathetically crying, not cause I got game...)

Comment

• Myck Kabongo still on the board. Can he salvage this horrible draft for the Raptors?

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
              Who is EK?
              eric koreen national post

Comment

• RealGM @RealGM
                Rasheed Wallace In Talks To Become Assistant Coach With Pistons -- http://bit.ly/17mVbDS
                lol Wallace gonna fight with other people as an assistant coach? Will he set a new record for most techs as an assistant coach?

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                  I'd offer you my shoulder but it is soaked in my own tears
                  what's worse? that the raps (we think) decided to blow everything up or that no one would take any of our stuff? Should be interesting to see where Masai goes in the next 2 weeks. The status quo can't continue

Comment

• I feel like it's almost insane that BC would allow us to go draftless

Comment

• I'm not getting this five hours of my life back am I?
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• There goes Pierre

Comment

• I feel like our team is the "teenage girl crying on her bed because she can't get a date for the prom" of the NBA

Why doesn't anyone find me attractive!
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            what's worse? that the raps (we think) decided to blow everything up or that no one would take any of our stuff? Should be interesting to see where Masai goes in the next 2 weeks. The status quo can't continue
                            I think this is the alarming thing, in a draft where people wanted out, we couldn't get in. So if we make a trade it will have to be lopsided, we have no cap room to absorb bad contract, no additional draft picks in the future. i dont know where masai goes from here, no 5 million $ free agent is gonna make us a contender, we're an 8th seed for 2 years, just enough to miss on 2014 and the few who might go back for an extra year. Honestly future doesn't look bright.

Comment

• It's b/c of your foot.

Comment

• Wolstat saying barbs needs to play before can be moved.

Comment

Working...
                                X