Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
    nba finals pg vs. not-even-rookies.
    You shouldn't even have to ask me for my point. Use that brain of yours. It's obvious.
    I missed the part where he said "Reggie Jackson is going HAM" means he is likely the next NBA Finals MVP. It seemed like he was simply making a comment on a Summer League game he was watching. I thought that was obvious.

Comment

• Nick Nurse is going to coach the Raptors Summer League Team. The rest of Casey's staff is still being put together.

Comment

• Our Summer League Roster is up.

http://blog.raptors.com/press-releas...roster-070913/

Comment

• Trevor Mbakwe

Comment

• Ricky Harris

Comment

nba finals pg vs. not-even-rookies.
              You shouldn't even have to ask me for my point. Use that brain of yours. It's obvious.
              I know that Reggie Jackson is expected to play well against these guys, but scoring 18 straight points and outscoring the opposing team in the 4th quarter to lead your team to a big comeback win is always exciting for me to watch no matter who's getting it done, because I simply enjoy watching good basketball. The point you brought up about him being a finals pg vs not-even-rookies means absolutely nothing to me and didnt make what I just witnessed any less entertaining so don't tell me to "use that brain of mine" in order to figure out ur useless point

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                I missed the part where he said "Reggie Jackson is going HAM" means he is likely the next NBA Finals MVP. It seemed like he was simply making a comment on a Summer League game he was watching. I thought that was obvious.
                Thank you puffer

Comment

• Devoe Joseph

Comment

• Alade Aminu

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                      I know that Reggie Jackson is expected to play well against these guys, but scoring 18 straight points and outscoring the opposing team in the 4th quarter to lead your team to a big comeback win is always exciting for me to watch no matter who's getting it done, because I simply enjoy watching good basketball. The point you brought up about him being a finals pg vs not-even-rookies means absolutely nothing to me and didnt make what I just witnessed any less entertaining so don't tell me to "use that brain of mine" in order to figure out ur useless point
                      I'm glad you are activating your brain muscles with your reply.

Comment

• Chris Wright

Comment

• GEORGE KARLS SON IS ON OUR SUMMER LEAGUE ROSTER LMAO

Coby Karl

Comment

• Micah Downs

Comment

• Mark Lyons, undrafted this year.

Comment

Alade Aminu

I remember him for being a part of that game that Nigeria lost by 83 lol

Comment

Working...
                                X