Summer League 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Micah Downs man. I'd love to play that guy 1 on 1.
    I'm probably roughly a foot shorter than him, and I think I could post him up.

Comment

• Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.. AIR
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Going to take back what I said of acy I forgot he can't play with is back to the basket .

Comment

• These guys are trying to impress NBA teams right? i mean, they can't even hit FREETHROWS!!
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• All you have to say about perimeter play today to describe is Quincy Acy lead our team in assist. Buycks hurry and do your physical(please pass it).
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Did Kabongo get his basketball talents stolen by the monstars or something

Comment

• Michael Dunnigan blocked Damion James. They're on the same team.. I watched the game but I must've missed it. Can someone post a link when it goes up?

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                  Michael Dunnigan blocked Damion James. They're on the same team.. I watched the game but I must've missed it. Can someone post a link when it goes up?
                  Really? Was it earlier on? Did I miss it? I shut down the last 20 or so seconds...because, well, I'm surprised I lasted that long.

Comment

• horrible second half lol

We need Buycks to play. Mark Lyons needs to look for his shot more, and we need to give Trevor Mbakwe a bigger role

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      horrible second half lol

We need Buycks to play. Mark Lyons needs to look for his shot more, and we need to give Trevor Mbakwe a bigger role
                      Why? We have our starting C and a bench PF from the regular roster both there. Nothing else matters in the big rotation.

Comment

• Watching the summer league just goes to show at what level real NBA talent is.
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                          Watching the summer league just goes to show at what level real NBA talent is.
                          It also makes us miss the regular season A LOT... anyone who says this is a good substitute is wrong.
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Ross has been suffering from cramps the entire week.

Comment

• Before i go out. Here's my thoughts on the 3 Raptors.

JV - Man among boys. He pulled his inner Wilt Chamberlain tonight.

Acy - Much more effective as a 4 than a 3.

Ross - Not a 1 on 1 player. Needs to watch old Morris Peterson tapes.

Tank Nation Suggestion. Use Summer League Roster this season and i GUARANTEE the Raps will finish with the worst record in the league
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                Why? We have our starting C and a bench PF from the regular roster both there. Nothing else matters in the big rotation.
                                He needs to be the first big off the bench. Dude is an energizer, just like Acy but bigger

Comment

Working...
                                X