Summer League 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

matt wrote: View Post
    Predictions: The Raptors are crowned in the very first Summer League tournament, and JV is the MVP
    isnt it usually a guard who wins it because its so unorganized? lol
    jv needs to put up 20 a game tho
    spurs and heat have no decent young bigs to stop him

Comment

Dino4life wrote: View Post
      I'm not sure of the context, but was this posted as joke ?
      I dont see who those teams are gonna send that is so terrifying, Kahwi that's it. the people that power those 2 teams are not eligible, i'd be more worried against Cleveland, GS, Denver and Houston, they got some good young guys.
      I'd be quite surprised if they sent Kawhi. He obviously doesn't need to be there.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        I'd be quite surprised if they sent Kawhi. He obviously doesn't need to be there.
        If I were him I'd actually want to be there. It's like a Drew League except more organized.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

If Pop says you are going to Summer League you are going to Summer League as his player you say "How long do you want me in Summer League? what should I work on? How do I get better? What do you want for breakfast tomorrow?

Pops system works.

Comment

The Raptors are going to have a very athletic and talented trio of Ross, Val and Acy but the Bobcats, Wizards and Hornets will probably be the best if all there eligible guys play.

Comment

Summer League 2013

Buckle up or you MIGHT---GET---BLOWN---AWAY!

Alex Kennedy: Undrafted free agent Gregory Echenique will play for the Toronto Raptors' summer league team. Twitter @AlexKennedyNBA

Alex Kennedy: Undrafted free agent Darius Theus is considering summer league invites from the Los Angeles Lakers, Toronto Raptors and Dallas Mavericks. Twitter @AlexKennedyNBA
              Source: Hoops Hype

*BOOOOOM*

Comment

Gregory Echenique???? Whoo? Youtube has nothing on him really except the coolio Amara shades he rocks during games.

Comment

Bring back Oliver Miller for summer league!

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    Gregory Echenique???? Whoo? Youtube has nothing on him really except the coolio Amara shades he rocks during games.
                    He's a former Bluejay.

Comment

http://nbadraft.net/players/greg-echenique

Yay, an undersized center who has 2 offensive moves: Dunk with 1 hand, dunk with 2 hands...

AND

Theus. Theus is LEGIT. He's been the top player at VCU the last 2 years, and he was on the bench when they made it to the final 4. He was Shaka Smart's first ever recruit.
                      Last edited by blackjitsu; Fri Jun 28, 2013, 05:02 PM.

Comment

They are bringing in role players to let JV, Ross, and Acy be the focus of the team.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          They are bringing in role players to let JV, Ross, and Acy be the focus of the team.
                          Isnt that what teams usually do with their summer league squads?

Comment

hmmm... That Greg guy is slow, not tall enough, but has toughness.
                            dramatic shot blocking would be nice on our team.
                            Last edited by drunkmunky; Fri Jun 28, 2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              Isnt that what teams usually do with their summer league squads?
                              Sometimes.

Sometimes they look for diamonds in the rough i.e. tryouts.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                                hmmm... That Greg guy is slow, not tall enough, but has toughness.
                                Not sure where the upside is.
                                From what I saw in a highlight, He has a great motor.

Comment

Working...
                                X