Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer League 2013

Raptors Announce NBA Summer League Schedule

The Toronto Raptors announced Wednesday their schedule for the 2013 NBA Summer League. This summer’s event will feature the debut of a tournament style schedule that will crown the first NBA Summer League Champion. The Raptors will compete in three preliminary round games, plus at least two tournament games July 12-22 at the Thomas & Mack Center and COX Pavilion on the Campus of the University of Nevada Las Vegas.

Toronto will open the preliminary round by facing squads representing both NBA Finals teams. The Raptors face Miami on Saturday, July 13 and San Antonio on Sunday, July 14 with both games being played at the Thomas & Mack Center. Toronto will also face Sacramento on Tuesday, July 16 at COX Pavilion before the tournament round begins.

The Raptors will make their sixth appearance at the Las Vegas Summer League and hold a 12-13 (.480) record overall at the event. This year’s squad is expected to feature Jonas Valanciunas, Terrence Ross and Quincy Acy.

The 2013 NBA Summer League will feature 22 teams including Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Golden State, Los Angeles Clippers, Los Angeles Lakers, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minnesota, New Orleans, New York, Phoenix, Portland, Sacramento, San Antonio, Washington and the NBA D-League Select team.

NBA TV will televise a full slate of NBA Summer League games and live game action will also extend across digital platforms. A complete broadcast schedule will be released at a later date.

Tickets for the NBA Summer League 2013 are on sale now. Fans will be able to purchase tickets by calling 702-739-FANS, through UNLVtickets.com or by visiting any UNLV ticket outlet.

2013 RAPTORS NBA SUMMER LEAGUE SCHEDULE
    PRELIMINARY ROUND

Date Opponent Venue Time (PDT/EDT)
    July 13 Miami Thomas & Mack 7:30 p.m. / 10:30 p.m.
    July 14 San Antonio Thomas & Mack 7:30 p.m. / 10:30 p.m.
    July 16 Sacramento COX Pavillion 3 p.m. / 6 p.m.

http://blog.raptors.com/press-releas...ue-schedule-2/

FINALLY, a summer league worth watching....

Not only will this year's summer league have a knock out tournament that will make the games more competitive, but we have both JV and T Ross playing in it.
    Last edited by matt; Wed Jun 19, 2013, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Nice. Now sign Warren Ward and see what he can do against better than canadian uni talent.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

We'll have Jonas, TRoss, Acy AND Anthony Bennett, Myck Kabongo ... go Canada.
        The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Comment

Raptors 2013 2014 schedule is out

Oct 31 opener against Miami
            Nov 2nd at San Antonio
            Nov 3rd at Houston
            Nov 5th at Miami
            Nov 7th vs LA clippers
            Nov 8th vs Brooklyn
            Nov 11th vs Charlotte

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
              Raptors 2013 2014 schedule is out

Oct 31 opener against Miami
              Nov 2nd at San Antonio
              Nov 3rd at Houston
              Nov 5th at Miami
              Nov 7th vs LA clippers
              Nov 8th vs Brooklyn
              Nov 11th vs Charlotte
              Are you serious?

I thought schedule was not out until late July.

Comment

are you fucking kidding me?
                next season is over before it even starts if thats true
                may as well tank now

Comment

The season schedule will be out in July... last year it was July 26th.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

I'm not sure of the context, but was this posted as joke ?
                    I dont see who those teams are gonna send that is so terrifying, Kahwi that's it. the people that power those 2 teams are not eligible, i'd be more worried against Cleveland, GS, Denver and Houston, they got some good young guys.

Comment

Can't wait to see Acy draw technical fouls for unnecessary roughness during summer league.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        Are you serious?

I thought schedule was not out until late July.
                        Lol Im not serious. Watch the real thing be worse LOL

Comment

Dino4life wrote: View Post
                          I'm not sure of the context, but was this posted as joke ?
                          I dont see who those teams are gonna send that is so terrifying, Kahwi that's it. the people that power those 2 teams are not eligible, i'd be more worried against Cleveland, GS, Denver and Houston, they got some good young guys.
                          Yes, it was a joke.... at least my interpretation.

Comment

Predictions: The Raptors are crowned in the very first Summer League tournament, and JV is the MVP

Comment

Took a trip from Winnipeg to Vegas last summer to check out two days of Summer League, and I gotta say I would suggest any basketball fan to do the same. It is certainly not the best basketball out there, but it is exciting to get to watch the young guys and see some development before your eyes.

Also, due to the set-up and how the SL functions, you are always a few rows away from the court at all times (unless you don't want to be). I was able to sit and chat with plenty of Raptors players and management. Anyone who can should make the trip!
                              http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Working...
                              X