No announcement yet.

Summer League 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henson's proven me absolutely wrong about him. I never thought he'd be a good pro but from what I've seen he's definitely legit.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
      I just don't get the need to bash a player on our team that is still developing. Some of the "fans" on this site are pretty wishy washy. It's one thing to bash Bargs after 7 years of mediocre, frustrating performances, but to bash a guy coming off his rookie season, that's just miserable. People are way to negative on this site!
      Motherfcking amen!

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        JV looked out of shape last time. Had a great 1st half but 2nd half you can tell he was tired. Need to so some conditioning.
        After packing so much muscle, he needs to pick up his cardio. It will come though, I have no doubt!
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          I don't agree with that at all. His ballhandling is better. They've clearly been working on that with him. I also think his speed is fine...it doesn't look like he has avoided conditioning.
          Ross' body language and compete level stinks

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
            Condescending comment to show you have a superior knowledge. Glad to hear you value your opinion best.
            Not saying that at all. It's common sense really. IF you follow basketball.

Do you think Lowry is a top 10 PG in this league? you'd trade Lowry for Wall straight up right? and who do you think is the better player Ross or Barnes??

The answers to those questions are all COMMON SENSE. No brainer really. There shouldn't be a debate to any of those questions. But i read a lot of response here in the past that are just hilarious.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

JV showing composure in the double, nice passing, nice movement.

I commented he seemed slow before, I lied, he seems fine.
              one concern with him is he telegraphs his passes and forces them. Ought to be fixable tho

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Do you think Lowry is a top 10 PG in this league? you'd trade Lowry for Wall straight up right? and who do you think is the better player Ross or Barnes??

The answers to those questions are all COMMON SENSE. No brainer really. There shouldn't be a debate to any of those questions. But i read a lot of response here in the past that are just hilarious.
                "COMMON SENSE" has to be one of the most misused/abused expressions in the English language, especially when someone tries to label their opinion with it, in putting down others. Everybody has a different interpretation of what the hell it means, to the point that it has become virtually meaningless.

One of my favourite quotations about common sense comes from one of the greatest minds of all time:
                "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen"- Albert Einstein

Or another one from a great Irish mind:
                "A man of great common sense and good taste - meaning thereby a man without originality or moral courage." George Bernard Shaw
                Last edited by p00ka; Sun Jul 14, 2013, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

You claimed that "Most or "some" of the people in this forum have no idea what they're talking about."
                  I havent seen anyone say Ross>Barnes, or Lowry>Wall around these parts. So you are obviously talking about other peoples opinions in general. Meaning you are being condescending simply due to the fact that you dont like other peoples opinions.
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• p00ka wrote: View Post
                    "COMMON SENSE" has to be one of the most misused/abused expressions in the English language, especially when someone tries to label their opinion with it, in putting down others. Everybody has a different interpretation of what the hell in means, to the point that it has become virtually meaningless.

One of my favourite quotations about common sense comes from one of the greatest minds of all time:
                    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen"- Albert Einstein

Or another one from a great Irish mind:
                    "A man of great common sense and good taste - meaning thereby a man without originality or moral courage." George Bernard Shaw
                    Or

"You know what the problem with common sense is? It isn't all that common." Unknown so I'll take credit (Matt52)

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Or

"You know what the problem with common sense is? It isn't all that common." Unknown so I'll take credit (Matt52)
                      That's from Voltaire's philosophical dictionary

Comment

After packing so much muscle, he needs to pick up his cardio. It will come though, I have no doubt!
                        Also, it's the first competitive ball these guys are playing in about 3 months. No amount of off-court work can simulate real basketball. Conditioning was not great for anybody in the first game.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                          That's from Voltaire's philosophical dictionary
                          And so continues the streak of not an original thought

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            And so continues the streak of not an original thought
                            Am I in the wrong forum? you people need to read less and watch more youtube

Comment

• Cody Zeller looking pretty good right now!

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                                Cody Zeller looking pretty good right now!
                                I like bigs who can shot FTs.

Comment

Working...
                                X