Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out in the second round again? D:

Comment

• Also like downs not sure he will get signed but with Ross play ATM he maybe a good pick up. Has the hit that open 3 tho. So don't think he will be signed

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        It's only Summer League. But Ross gotta show more than that. Not impressed.
        DId he have a bad game? Invisible game? Didn't watch tonight.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
          Also like downs not sure he will get signed but with Ross play ATM he maybe a good pick up. Has the hit that open 3 tho. So don't think he will be signed
          Watching Downs (at least in other games), I feel like the biggest problem is he's too weak. Some guys just don't have the body for the NBA.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Very quiet. Non factor really. Buycks is pretty impressive though.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Shot selection was bad. He has to let the game come to him. The ball would be passed to him on the 3 pt line and he should take it cause that's the shit given to him within the offense but he drives and takes a bad shot off balanced most times.

Comment

• Ross is going to see a lot of bench time this year

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Very quiet. Non factor really. Buycks is pretty impressive though.
                  That's too bad about Ross.

Buycks has been very intriguing. So much burst in his game. And seems to be pretty active all over the floor.

Comment

That's too bad about Ross.

Buycks has been very intriguing. So much burst in his game. And seems to be pretty active all over the floor.
                    Ross just hasn't been very confident in his game. I would have expected him to play with some energy especially with JV not playing. I mean sorta like Acy who came to play tonight!

Comment

• Ross is going to get traded........

Comment

• Buycks is going to challenge hard for starting pt

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                          Buycks is going to challenge hard for starting pt
                          I disagree with this.

Nothing he has done has indicated to me that he is a starting calibre PG in the NBA.
                          He's maybe an above average scorer in real NBA action. That's it. In my opinion of course. I've only watched a few of these games.

Comment

• I thought I'll see Ross going for 20+ tonight, instead I'm seeing 2nd rounder and undrafted kid going for 20+.

Comment

• Buycks can really challenge Augustin for 2nd PG, just think Augustin due to NBA experience and being a better defender(?) may sit better with Coach Casey. Seriously what is with Ross? he should be dunking on these scrubs guy plays like a Yo-Yo..... disgraceful performance.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                                I disagree with this.

Nothing he has done has indicated to me that he is a starting calibre PG in the NBA.
                                He's maybe an above average scorer in real NBA action. That's it. In my opinion of course. I've only watched a few of these games.
                                The kid can get any where on the court and knows how to find the open man Lowry has not shown me he can be a point guard. To me he has tunnel vision.

Comment

Working...
                                X