Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    What in the world is that dress thing?
    It's traditional mens cloths for marriage. I hope there isn't any racial connotation in your question.

Comment

• saying Burke has struggled is an understatement guy is putting up Austin Rivers performance, saying he was awful in his debut is putting it lightly. 1-12 from the field is terrible next game he sat out, came out today and was still terrible. I remeber Burke refused to do any workouts during pre draft I guess thats why?

Or hes just rusty bad someone get him some WD-40

Comment

• Another solid game by Olynyk Wednesday. 4 games, 4 strong outings so far.

Comment

• @Mike_Ganter: Full gym for Raps workout in Vegas. All summer guys plus DeMar, Aaron Gray, amd freshly minted Raptor Tyler Hansbrough. More on way.

@Mike_Ganter: Add to that list Lowry, Amir, Steve Novak, Rudy Gay. They all just walked in too. No sign of Landry yet, otherwise all accounted for I think
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            @Mike_Ganter: Full gym for Raps workout in Vegas. All summer guys plus DeMar, Aaron Gray, amd freshly minted Raptor Tyler Hansbrough. More on way.

@Mike_Ganter: Add to that list Lowry, Amir, Steve Novak, Rudy Gay. They all just walked in too. No sign of Landry yet, otherwise all accounted for I think
            Interesting to note who's missing, aside from Fields - Kleiza, Camby and Richardson. I'm curious what MU has up his sleeve with regards to those 3 players over the next week or two.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              @Mike_Ganter: Full gym for Raps workout in Vegas. All summer guys plus DeMar, Aaron Gray, amd freshly minted Raptor Tyler Hansbrough. More on way.

Is it weird that news like this makes me drool a bit? Chemistry counts for so much, and even the new guys are being invited straight into the team...in the middle of the summer when the vets have no real reason to be doing this other than wanting to get a head start on the season.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                Interesting to note who's missing, aside from Fields - Kleiza, Camby and Richardson. I'm curious what MU has up his sleeve with regards to those 3 players over the next week or two.
                I get the feeling if there's no trades for Camby and/or Kleiza, the team just buys out Richardson and signs a minimum PG.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                  Another solid game by Olynyk Wednesday. 4 games, 4 strong outings so far.

I really like Olynyk's game. I'm unsure of his NBA ceiling. But man, for Canada, his game should translate ridiculously well to the international game.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Is it weird that news like this makes me drool a bit? Chemistry counts for so much, and even the new guys are being invited straight into the team...in the middle of the summer when the vets have no real reason to be doing this other than wanting to get a head start on the season.
                    Warriors did the same thing last summer. It worked out alright for them
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Well it doesn't hurt that they're all their. Wonder who will be around to start the season?

Comment

• there*

Comment

• Evia99 wrote: View Post
                          Well it doesn't hurt that they're all their. Wonder who will be around to start the season?
                          All of them.

Comment

• It was fun watching SUMMER LEAGUE games tonight.

Comment

• Olynik is going to be a very special player in the league, Is Jared Sullinger still hurt?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                The vets are in Vegas to support the team!

I'm all about building but getting a good pick by trading away some of the guys who won't be here in two years. Should this picture make me second guess that? It does a bit

Comment

Working...
                                X