Summer League 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jesus christ! these refs love blowing their whistles
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• That was an awwwful turnover from Ross.

Comment

• Ok raptors +10 6 mins left, if they don't pull RAPTORS thing we should take this game.

Comment

• Jonas has also been better at getting to his help D spots today.

Comment

• JV/Psycho T/ Harangody would be a great dynamic comedy it would be called ''Three big white guys''

PS the raps are in dying need for a new tank commander after Kleiza is amnestied get err done BC! em... i mean, MU
            Last edited by Vykis; Thu Jul 18, 2013, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• JV is a monster to these guys. It's not even fair.

*This is why I wondered how actually useful it is to put him through summer league. I guess reps at game speed are always good. I think the biggest positive has been that he's getting early conditioning work in with his added weight.

Comment

• putback!!!! t ross
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  JV is a monster to these guys. It's not even fair.

*This is why I wondered how actually useful it is to put him through summer league. I guess reps at game speed are always good. I think the biggest positive has been that he's getting early conditioning work in with his added weight.
                  I don't care what JV does here. Of he dominates Fiba than I'll get excited about him.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
                    buycks playing better today, aside from the dumb tos
                    Well he has 10 assists and only 5 turnovers, so that's still a 2.0 assist/turnover ratio. It's still pretty decent especially for his 2nd game with the team.

Comment

• LOL Quincy Miller talking (smack) to JV.

Comment

• WTF?! What is Denver doing? How the hell is Quincy Miller guarding JV? Miller's a long SF by skill, and a tweener at best....WTF DENVER?! Poor guy.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                          jesus christ! these refs love blowing their whistles
                          Can you imagine having a regular season with these refs? That would be absolute hilarious!

Comment

• I would not mind bringing in Coby Karl and Chris Wright to be our 14th and 15th man.
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• On to the second playoff round!!!!!!

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                                I would not mind bringing in Coby Karl and Chris Wright to be our 14th and 15th man.
                                i wouldn't be surprised to see either on the training camp roster. I also wouldn't be surprised if neither made the final cut to the regular roster.

Comment

Working...
                                X