No announcement yet.

Summer League 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Buycks play in Vegas Summer League? Possibly limited minutes, particularly given chance Stone has problems with his medical.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
      Can Buycks play in Vegas Summer League? Possibly limited minutes, particularly given chance Stone has problems with his medical.
      He was at raptors shoot around this morning. His #12 on the right

@Raptors: #Raptors Summer League head coach Nick Nurse speaks at morning shoot around in Las Vegas. #RTZ http://t.co/6tCeer3GH7
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Hoping for a dominant JV no joke he better drop like 30 on the Heat.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
          Hoping for a dominant JV no joke he better drop like 30 on the Heat.
          Don't get your hopes too high. Summer league is generally shit for bigs compared to the other positions. I hope he gets 15 touches a game at least.

Comment

• with Drummonds limited offensive skillset he looked scary efficient JV is leagues ahead of Drummoond offensively no reason he shouldn't drop 20+ But its up to the guards trying to get into the NBA to give him the ball. I dont know what to expect from T. Ross dont really have any expectations maybe at least 1 sweet dunk and get back his dam shooting stroke...Buycks just show you can run an offense. Q-Asian just play like you always do.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              He was at raptors shoot around this morning. His #12 on the right

@Raptors: #Raptors Summer League head coach Nick Nurse speaks at morning shoot around in Las Vegas. #RTZ http://t.co/6tCeer3GH7
              DAMN big Val looks BIG. If this kid gets yoked there's gonna be no stopping him.

Comment

Hoping for a dominant JV no joke he better drop like 30 on the Heat.
                My expectation for him is a double-double at least. Drummond was absolutely dominant in the Orlando Summer League, and I think JV is better than him atm.

I'm also looking for double-figure scoring from Ross.

Setting my standards low. haha
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Can't wait to see some ball from our sophomores!

Your NBA SUMMER LEAGUE LIVE order is complete. Thank you for your purchase!

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                    My expectation for him is a double-double at least. Drummond was absolutely dominant in the Orlando Summer League, and I think JV is better than him atm.

I'm also looking for double-figure scoring from Ross.

Setting my standards low. haha

Dominant is a strong word, dude wasn't shooting a good percentage, was turning the ball over A LOT, he was a beast on defense and on the boards, but he is mega raw on offense

Comment

• Buycks will be at the game but, will not play.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Buycks will be at the game but, will not play.
                        Was just about to post that, also nobody has mentioned seeing what Nick Nurse can do in just a day of coaching random people he has never met before lol. Julyan Stone is also there but not playing.....So LETS GO DEVOE! lol

Comment

Was just about to post that, also nobody has mentioned seeing what Nick Nurse can do in just a day of coaching random people he has never met before lol. Julyan Stone is also there but not playing.....So LETS GO DEVOE! lol
                          Sure he's been doing that for 2-3 years in the D-League already.

This is nothing new to him.

Comment

• Wow this draft class is so weak! With every summer league game I see I get happier that we didn't have a pick and didn't trade any of our player for one.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Wow this draft class is so weak! With every summer league game I see I get happier that we didn't have a pick and didn't trade any of our player for one.
                              Haha agreed. Next year's draft is going to be crazy good though. Probably the best since 03.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• McLemore's Ball IQ is so low. DD and Ross are so much a head of him.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X