Summer League 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    That drive from Ross looked extremely awkward.
    He looks awkward almost any time the D makes him shift direction with his dribble.

Comment

• ross = flying dunk
      ross = catch and shoot

dribble pen, run up shooter, and assists have all left vegas for the summer? jk. too soon. i'll say it again later.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        You don't think Klay Thompson is better than Demar?
        No he isn't better than DeRozan. He's a better shooter that's about it.

Both players are mediocre defensively so that's a wash.

DeRozan scores the ball at a higher rate. Both players take about 15 shots a game, but DeRozan scores 18 points compared to Klay's 17 despite Klay hitting 2.6 threes a game. Tells you how poorly Klay shoots from both midrange and around the basket.

DeRozan is also marginally better at rebounding and passing, so no I don't think Klay Thompson is better than DeMar. Especially since Klay gets to play off of two all-stars who are strong/elite passers for their position respectively in Curry and David Lee.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          He looks awkward almost any time the D makes him shift direction with his dribble.
          Bad foul... looks frustrated.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
            I am going to official say the raps are not using Ross correctly , he has to be used like rip Hamilton. They are running plays for him like they want him to be Kobe. If they go down this route the will destroy his game
            Again, I said this up somewhere. While I agree, I also think they're trying to use him this way here because it's summer league, so the best time to see how he deals with a ballhandling role.

Comment

• I agree. Ross isn't getting used effectively. Which means is not that great of a 2 lol

Comment

• i didnt think it was possible for ross to look skinnier than he did last year

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                  That drive from Ross looked extremely awkward.
                  That's cause his not used to driving.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Any discussion with people arguing that DeRozan is a top guard in the league is completely pointless as you wón't convince them that defense and not taking inefficient shots is important.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      Again, I said this up somewhere. While I agree, I also think they're trying to use him this way here because it's summer league, so the best time to see how he deals with a ballhandling role.
                      i agree, but he does not look like he is ready

Comment

• Sheeeesh, people who insist on trying to make a point for the 200th time. It's a fn summer league game thread, not the 201st DD debate thread.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                          Any discussion with people arguing that DeRozan is a top guard in the league is completely pointless as you wón't convince them that defense and not taking inefficient shots is important.
                          Yeah that's why I've stopped
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• p00ka wrote: View Post
                            Sheeeesh, people who insist on trying to make a point for the 200th time. It's a fn summer league game thread, not the 201st DD debate thread.
                            Even Demar's t-shirt is lame
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• DeMar biting his tongue not jumping for joy and screaming yes about the Bargnani trade. Composure and professionalism ladies and gentlemen.

Comment

• either demar is wearing a womans sized shirt or he looks bigger too

Comment

Working...
                                X