No announcement yet.

Summer League 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow.. summer league announcers are retarded..

"Tross is wearing Air-Jordons"

Demar -> "Yeah too flat for his feet, his feet will hurt"

"His feet will hurt, but hes doing very well"

No, Ross is NOT doing very well..
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• His feet may be hurting, but he's playing well.
      3-9, 2 fouls, 2 TO's

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• ohhhhhh its the original nike air jordans that are affecting ross' jump shot and mobility, makes sense

Comment

• that guy sucks he shoulda asked demar about the zimmerman verdict lol
          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Ouch, Raps offence sucks now

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
              Stephenson can defend really well. DeMar can't. For Indiana that would be an easy decision.

Lol. You don't need elite defenders at every position, and Stephenson is far from an elite defender. DeRozan would easily start on that Pacers team especially considering how often they went on spells in which they couldn't produce any offense.

Danny Green is perhaps the prototypical 3-and-D shooting guard at this point. There is exactly zero chance the Spurs would start DeRozan over Green.

You may have a point here just because a 3+D player is exactly what the Spurs needed at the SG position. The Spurs would almost certainly rather have DeRozan than Manu as their 6th man though.

The Thunder had Kevin Martin, a all-offense shooting guard. DeMar's offense is worse and his defense is no better. (I agree that now the Thunder are one of the more natural trading partners if we wanted to trade DeMar.)

Kevin Martin didn't start in the playoffs. And you're also wrong. The difference on offense is negligible and DeRozan does a better job defensively and rebounding and passing the basketball.

A defense-oriented team is not going to start DeMar over a top-5 perimeter defender in the entire league. DeMar wouldn't even make sense in Memphis as a sixth man because DeMar doesn't shoot threes and that's what Memphis needs.

I didn't realize that Zach Randolph was an elite defender, thanks for the heads-up. That Grizzlies team would DEFINITELY start DeRozan. If they really needed Allen's defense they'd just start DeMar at the 3 spot, because they basically had no perimeter offense which killed them during the playoffs.
              Regardless, this whole argument is irrelevant because I was originally responding to a poster who said DeMar would not see significant playing time on any of the 16 playoff teams. That statement is idiotic, foolish and asinine.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                i agree, but he does not look like he is ready
                He definitely doesn't look good. The only positive I'm taking is that, despite it not being great, his ballhandling is at least better.

Comment

• Valanciunas is looking sloppy this half. He has 5 turnovers for the game and is letting Dunigan make him look silly on back to back possessions on offense. I think he needs to slow down a bit. He had a great first half but shouldn't push it

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    He definitely doesn't look good. The only positive I'm taking is that, despite it not being great, his ballhandling is at least better.
                    It's also just one game
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• jv is in a ufc fight down low

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        It's also just one game
                        For sure. And chaotic summer league ball is always something you take with a grain of salt. I also thought his D was generally good in the first half at least. Showed the quicks to stay in front of his man.

Comment

• kennedy looks a bit like captain jack

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                            Valanciunas is looking sloppy this half. He has 5 turnovers for the game and is letting Dunigan make him look silly on back to back possessions on offense. I think he needs to slow down a bit. He had a great first half but shouldn't push it
                            On the sloppy note....It's still the first "competitive" basketball these guys have played in months. They're going to have ups and downs as they deal with conditioning.

Comment

• @stackmack: leg cramps are no joke. Terrence Ross getting tended to by trainer on the side. has been dealing with leg cramping all week.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Man, it's true that Wright has looked good. I think I saw a few people saying that. How does this guy not at least get onto the end of an NBA roster?

Comment

Working...
                                X