No announcement yet.

Summer League 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean he's definitely limited, but I'm surprised some team isn't developing him as a D guy and hustle forward.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Man, it's true that Wright has looked good. I think I saw a few people saying that. How does this guy not at least get onto the end of an NBA roster?
      Looked good? he's horrible. Can't even shoot.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Ouch, Raps offence sucks now
          I have to agree a little here they know how to get jv easy baskets but where is the plays to get Ross easy baskets and still have the option for jv to get easy baskets.

Comment

• And oh Devoe Joseph is horrible.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              I mean he's definitely limited, but I'm surprised some team isn't developing him as a D guy and hustle forward.
              hes great at getting to the rim but is worse than shaq from the FT line which makes him completely useless

Comment

• This last minute of the quarter has been horrific offensively. Corey Joseph's bro doesn't look comfortable at all. don't know his name.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• What the fuck are these scrubs doing??
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Looked good? he's horrible. Can't even shoot.
                    You wouldn't be picking him up for offense. He's been defending very smartly, and there's room on NBA benches for good defenders who can't shoot. And hey, if he finds a shot, then that's a bonus.

Comment

• FYI I think acy has the potential to be our future of if he can hit the mid range consistently and finish those passes he has the right idea but better execution

Comment

• watching these guys try to prove themselves to GMs is worse than watching highschool basketball... the worst bball iq on full display.. aside from JV's first half i totally regret paying to watch this

Comment

• So many players on this team are bad. Other than Valanciunas, Ross and Acy, there has been no offense. Put JV in and keep him in.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                            You wouldn't be picking him up for offense. He's been defending very smartly, and there's room on NBA benches for good defenders who can't shoot. And hey, if he finds a shot, then that's a bonus.
                            Like Joey Graham? where is he now?
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                              hes great at getting to the rim but is worse than shaq from the FT line which makes him completely useless
                              Hahaha....Is he? Yeah, that'll definitely fuck your chances as a wing.

But he has very good physical tools, and a good motor. Again, as like a 6th wing, I'm surprised he's not somewhere, when you consider some of the garbage on the back of rosters.

Comment

• Can we trade for Reggie Jackson on okc I wanted us to draft him but our scouts suck. An we now trade for him

Comment

Working...
                                X