No announcement yet.

Summer League 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice and-1 for Acy. Is Bykes playing tonight?

Comment

• The nice thing about watching the Spurs is that we get to see actual offensive sets.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Nice pass by Ross to Karl :P

Comment

• Coby Karl and who ever are point guard is. Is going to kill us.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
            Nice pass by Ross to Karl :P
            Ross likes to drive into clogged lanes by the looks of it, got the accidental assist though

Comment

• JV disappearing in this quarter, probably saving his offensive outburst for the second half.
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Fuchan wrote: View Post
                Ross likes to drive into clogged lanes by the looks of it, got the accidental assist though
                True! He did stumble there trying to do too much but it was nice of him to adjust to the situation and get something out of his mistake.

Comment

• Nurse should make a rule that if your last name isn't Ross, Acy or Valanciunas, you're not allowed to shoot

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                    JV disappearing in this quarter, probably saving his offensive outburst for the second half.
                    Well he hasn't gotten that many touches this quarter. Mostly Acy and Ross doing work

Comment

• Ross looking good! Proud of him! Now the question is if he can do this consistently...

Comment

• JV also with some good help defense! I wish he was more dominant on the boards.

Comment

• TL is really well respected.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• 2nd game, they look much better for this quarter.

Comment

• Can't help but feel bad for Acy, you don't even have to watch basketball to realize he's trying to do something that's just not right for him lol Stick to Hustle and D at the 4

Comment

• xRevise wrote: View Post
                                Can't help but feel bad for Acy, you don't even have to watch basketball to realize he's trying to do something that's just not right for him lol Stick to Hustle and D at the 4
                                I don't know about feel bad. He seems to be adding a little bit to his offensive game. Being able to hit that 12 footer keeps the defense honest, they can't come off Acy for help as much

Comment

Working...
                                X