Summer League 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's number 2.

Stone is supposed to be a number 2 also so I assume Masai wanted them to compete w/ each other if and when both of them get signed, which is still in the books apparently.

Nick Nurse said that Ross needs to gain consistency, so that's the thing that he's working on. Game by Game, w/ experience, he'll get more comfortable.

Comment

• Xixak wrote: View Post
      I would also like to know this guys!

Pretty excited for this guy lol
      He turned the ball over a few times but its summer league and refs missed a lot of reaches. He is lightyears ahead of any other young PG i have seen this year. He gets to the basket with ease and finishes through contact (2 effortless 3 point plays) and he has good court vision. Dude has talent for sure

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
        He's number 2.

Stone is supposed to be a number 2 also so I assume Masai wanted them to compete w/ each other if and when both of them get signed, which is still in the books apparently.

Nick Nurse said that Ross needs to gain consistency, so that's the thing that he's working on. Game by Game, w/ experience, he'll get more comfortable.
        Yeah, but if we assume Stone will be used in different situations at the 2 for defense he can get his minutes there as well (That sounds like Casey still thinks going 10 deep is a good idea..). Still not satisfied with this bench. Hopefully I'm wrong, but right now Psycho T is the only guy I'm confident in on the bench. They'll probably use the stretch provision on Landry, and Ross is going to take some time...Buyks looks good, but not so good that I'm excited to see him in a real game. Novak will have his moments and occasionally will grab the odd rebound, but I'm not expecting that much from him.

Comment

• Xixak wrote: View Post
          "Trade DeMar, start Ross."

Lol, gets me every time.
          Or
          "Trade Demar, lets get a shooter"

when we cannot get old lump Camby to stay and earn his wages

Comment

• So raps move on to the tournament side of the tournament. What seed are they and when do they play?
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Looks like they'll have a bye tomorrow. You could try to figure this mess out if you want:

http://www.nba.com/news/2013-summer-...ket/index.html
              http://www.nba.com/summerleague/2013...rds/index.html

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Ross isn't ready to start and I don't think his even ready to be a rotation player.
                I don't want to sound like a broken record here but the Raptors are misusing Ross just like they're misusing Acy. Ross is not a 1 on 1 player. He's a catch and shoot guy a lot like Morris Peterson. That's the guy he should watch.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hey does anyone know when the replay for the game against the Kings will be? I presume tomorrow (wednesday), but which hour?
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• http://www.raptorscage.ca/candidate-...te-must-watch/ Everyone just enjoy that lmao!

Comment

• Did JV just say: it was fuck? lol
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• how the hell did they upload that? lol Jay Satur you idiot.

Comment

• @Raptors: #Raptors have earned the #6 seed at #NBASummerLeague in Las Vegas and earn a first-round bye in the knockout stage of tournament. #RTZ

@Raptors: #Raptors will play the winner of the 1st-round matchup between Pelicans-Nuggets. Game is scheduled for Thurs. at 6PM ET. #RTZ
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                            Hey does anyone know when the replay for the game against the Kings will be? I presume tomorrow (wednesday), but which hour?
                            if you're a torrenter, you can find it on piratebay. i'm grabbing it now. i can't find the spurs game though...

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              I don't want to sound like a broken record here but the Raptors are misusing Ross just like they're misusing Acy. Ross is not a 1 on 1 player. He's a catch and shoot guy a lot like Morris Peterson. That's the guy he should watch.
                              It's summer league. Don't worry, once the real season starts, Ross won't be playing much at all. Problem solved.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                if you're a torrenter, you can find it on piratebay. i'm grabbing it now. i can't find the spurs game though...
                                pleease link it! I dont have NBA TV Canada on my TV
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X